Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 08:10 PM

727 posts, read 1,533,168 times

Advertisements

My last one night stand instant messaged me on an online dating website. We chatted for a bit then exchanged phone numbers. We talked on the phone and she suggested we hang out. We met up at Wal-Mart (it was 11pm on a Sunday). We walked around and chatted, and then we went to Waffle House and hung out. After that we went to our place. We fooled around on my couch before we went into my bedroom and did the deed. The next morning, she told me she had a dream in which we had a family and then said she loved me. I kindly asked her to leave. A few days later she called me telling me her mom kicked her out of the house and she had nowhere to go.

The one thing I remember is that she talked the entire time during the act. She kept pulling out a bunch of $20 words. I mean, I consider myself to be rather intelligent, but these were words that were going over my head.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:58 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,352,792 times
I was travelling for work...went down to the diner for a "to go" dinner...it was Alabama. Tall, dark and handsome bought me a drink while I was waiting for dinner...absolutely out of character for me...he was awesome. If all men in Alabama are like him...those are some lucky women. Saw a job open there...briefly considered it...

Old 06-27-2012, 09:23 PM

151 posts, read 270,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzcrandall View Post
My last one night stand instant messaged me on an online dating website. We chatted for a bit then exchanged phone numbers. We talked on the phone and she suggested we hang out. We met up at Wal-Mart (it was 11pm on a Sunday). We walked around and chatted, and then we went to Waffle House and hung out. After that we went to our place. We fooled around on my couch before we went into my bedroom and did the deed. The next morning, she told me she had a dream in which we had a family and then said she loved me. I kindly asked her to leave. A few days later she called me telling me her mom kicked her out of the house and she had nowhere to go.

The one thing I remember is that she talked the entire time during the act. She kept pulling out a bunch of $20 words. I mean, I consider myself to be rather intelligent, but these were words that were going over my head.
Lol classic women

I found that some girls do tend to try and trick you in to dating them with their made up sob story's I'm to smart to fall for those tricks. I remember this one female freind who used to make up story's all the time to get attention she once came over to my house and said that her ex boyfriend hit her, I asked when did he hit her because she was at her perents house all day and she could not answer, I will never date crazys like this but they are fun in the sack but that's all they would ever be, a object to use in the sack.

I dont feel bad for what I do as I would never date a women who easily falls for my "bad boy" tricks because if she easily fell fir those tricks who's to say that she wont fall for those same tricks with another man when we are dating, I woman who makes me work for it and chase her is worth dating the rest who easily give it up are just objects to use until I find that girl

Old 06-27-2012, 09:29 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,037,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
In March of 1997, I met the most beautiful girl in a dance place in Copenhagen. We danced. We kissed. We talked. We went back to my flat and made love. We are still together.
That is scary!

Old 06-27-2012, 09:32 PM

23 posts, read 30,040 times
hELLO AND Hi what is the meaning of one night stand .......................It is much better to call ONE NIGHT PLAYING AFFAIR ......so its very SCARY ......

Old 06-27-2012, 09:46 PM

151 posts, read 270,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed24 View Post
hELLO AND Hi what is the meaning of one night stand .......................It is much better to call ONE NIGHT PLAYING AFFAIR ......so its very SCARY ......
It meens that you find a willing person and you both stand on your bed for one night, sometimes people can get bored doing the so they jump up and down on the bed and this is why your roommates may hear strange sounds coming from your room.

A problem is that some girls may love your bed so much because they don't have a bed at home or their bed at home sucks so they try and stick around and may get a little bit crazy or sometimes they may feel like they have stood on so many beds and they feel like they need to find that one special bed. Sometimes guys will not clean their beadsheats and some women may feel dirty after a night if standing on that guys bed.

That is what a one night stand is

Old 06-27-2012, 11:04 PM

24 posts, read 43,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I was travelling for work...went down to the diner for a "to go" dinner...it was Alabama. Tall, dark and handsome bought me a drink while I was waiting for dinner...absolutely out of character for me...he was awesome. If all men in Alabama are like him...those are some lucky women. Saw a job open there...briefly considered it...

They're not. You should consider yourself extremely lucky. Well done grasshopper!

Old 06-28-2012, 01:35 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,620,823 times
I had a ONS in Vegas (cliche, yes) after meeting a very cute man at the aviation convention we were at. We went out for drinks the following night and decided 'what the hell, I'm alone in Vegas!' and went back to his hotel room. After the deed, he confessed that he wanted to sleep with me because his friend bet him $50 he couldn't do it, and another $50 that my boobs were fake. I laughed, gathered my stuff and told him where he could stuff that bet. I mean, I knew it was a one night thing and had no intention of speaking to him afterwards.. But he could have kept the bet to himself.

At least the sex was decent.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:22 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,919,392 times
Shortly after I graduated college (about age 22), I headed down to Atlantic City for the night with a few friends and ended up meeting a 45 year old married mother of three at the Caesars Place bar. We drank heavily for about 2 hours before she invited me up to her room where we had unprotected sex for about 2-3 hours (she let me do everything...and I mean EVERYTHING) before I went back to the bar at like 3am and joined my friends again.

I don't think I ever got her name, but I do remember that she was from Queens, NY and was in town for a "girls weekend." I've always wondered if any of her friends found out about what went down and I'm sure her husband would kill her if he ever found out.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:40 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,506,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I had a ONS in Vegas (cliche, yes) after meeting a very cute man at the aviation convention we were at. We went out for drinks the following night and decided 'what the hell, I'm alone in Vegas!' and went back to his hotel room. After the deed, he confessed that he wanted to sleep with me because his friend bet him $50 he couldn't do it, and another $50 that my boobs were fake. I laughed, gathered my stuff and told him where he could stuff that bet. I mean, I knew it was a one night thing and had no intention of speaking to him afterwards.. But he could have kept the bet to himself.

At least the sex was decent.
What about STD and Pregnancy issues?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships