Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 06:30 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,431,220 times

Advertisements

Its common when you are with someone new and begin becoming intimate, for there to be plenty of spice.
As time goes on it sometimes can become less in frequency and spice.

What are keys to keeping the spice in your sex life?

I'm aware of many ways. But who knows, someone may raise something that might help someone, or something I'm not aware of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 06:42 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,674,830 times
Just try to keep it new by having date night. Get out the whips and chains once a month,and hand cuffs. Respect each other is a big one!!

Old 08-13-2012, 06:47 AM

5,012 posts, read 7,875,674 times
Kink, fun locations, and stirring up a little bit of jealousy (admittedly not the best idea, but it can create some passion that's been missing for a long time). Nothing makes me want to please a chick more than knowing she could be getting it from somewhere else... I like to remind them of why they're with me

Old 08-13-2012, 06:58 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,683,776 times
Act out 50 shades of grey

Old 08-13-2012, 07:11 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,078,108 times
Do the unexpected...it keeps them guessing and anticipation makes things a lot more exciting.

Old 08-13-2012, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Do the unexpected...it keeps them guessing and anticipation makes things a lot more exciting.
I like that one, repped!

Old 08-13-2012, 07:14 AM

11,800 posts, read 12,040,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Its common when you are with someone new and begin becoming intimate, for there to be plenty of spice.
As time goes on it sometimes can become less in frequency and spice.

What are keys to keeping the spice in your sex life?

I'm aware of many ways. But who knows, someone may raise something that might help someone, or something I'm not aware of.
I think one of the main keys to keeping your sex life active and/or spicy is to make sure that other things and needs in the relationship are being taken care of. Both making efforts to show your spouse is your priority, not always casting them aside for kids, sports on TV, hobbies. Both making sure you're pulling your weight when it comes to the responsibilities and drudgeries of everyday life. Making sure you have intimacy and affection that isn't always sexual. I believe that making sure both partners are satisfied outside of the bedroom ensures they'll be happy in the bedroom.

Old 08-13-2012, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
I think one of the main keys to keeping your sex life active and/or spicy is to make sure that other things and needs in the relationship are being taken care of. Both making efforts to show your spouse is your priority, not always casting them aside for kids, sports on TV, hobbies. Both making sure you're pulling your weight when it comes to the responsibilities and drudgeries of everyday life. Making sure you have intimacy and affection that isn't always sexual. I believe that making sure both partners are satisfied outside of the bedroom ensures they'll be happy in the bedroom.
Yep agree

Alot easier said than done though, its an on going challenge

Old 08-13-2012, 07:29 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,475,163 times
I completely agree with Liberty2011. Keeping the spice fresh starts well before you reach the bedroom - if you can get that far before ripping each other's clothes off. Focus on keeping your spouse happy, appreciated, and sexually fulfilled, and in most cases, they will do the same for you.

Being selfish, lazy, or critical is a sure way to kill the passion.

Old 08-13-2012, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
I completely agree with Liberty2011. Keeping the spice fresh starts well before you reach the bedroom - if you can get that far before ripping each other's clothes off. Focus on keeping your spouse happy, appreciated, and sexually fulfilled, and in most cases, they will do the same for you.

Being selfish, lazy, or critical is a sure way to kill the passion.
Selfish and lazy I'm certainly not.....critical is the one that may need a little work. Though its usually of the constructive kind and I have the best interests at heart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships