Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2012, 03:12 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times

Advertisements

like wax candles, the hotter it is, the faster they burn up.

Old 07-08-2012, 03:21 PM

499 posts, read 756,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Well, I am certainly am jealous. It's not just the male attention but the social power and influence that comes along with being lightskinned. People on FB say she looks like Barbie, they are always defending her and telling her because she's pretty she is owed the moon and the stars. It just seems that lightskin women are giving so much more affirmation and encouragement. I never got told any of those things by my family yet they are telling her all this. I don't see what makes her so much more deserving of it than me

It really is true. Men are always complaining that 'nice guys finish last' well so do nice girls. Most men are more interested in slutty/flashy women than classy/decent ones

You now have an idea of what it feels like being a short man. congratulations. i hope you enjoy your wonderful life with all of the attention you get from the opposite sex

Old 07-08-2012, 03:36 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
Quote:
Men don't care about a woman's intelligence. all they care about is looks.
What a horribly wrong thing to believe. Sex can be over in 5 minutes or 5 hours. Eventually it's over, though. That sandwich you made for me... I finished it 5 minutes ago. I don't want TV. I'm looking at you. Words are formimg on my lips. I'm about to discuss our son's college education plans, and what you did at work or in your life today. I'm going to talk about hopes, dreams, fears and reality. We'll talk about the past, the present and the future.

If you honestly believe what you say, you will never find anything different. If the world is shallow as that, that's all it will be.

I can't imagine a life with a woman who was hot and stupid. What would we talk about?
"Wow, you got a new blonde weave!"
"Your butt is still as big as yetersday!!!! DAYAMNNNN GURL!!!!!

As you can see, this is a pretty boring conversation, if you had to do it daily for years.

Old 07-08-2012, 03:44 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
So I guess we can all just say any and everything that we want about Black women with absolutely no consequences. Black women are the "no racial threads" loophole.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:19 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:

It really is true. Men are always complaining that 'nice guys finish last' well so do nice girls. Most men are more interested in slutty/flashy women than classy/decent ones
Go where the classy/decent guys are. Talk to some shy guys. Have you been waiting for guys to make the first move all this time? If so, make some first moves yourself. Be friendly and outgoing. Ignore the slutty/flashy women. Who wants to be with a guy who would fall for that? That's not your kind of guy. Keep your eye out for your kind of guy, and don't be shy.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:22 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,509,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Have you been waiting for guys to make the first move all this time? If so, make some first moves yourself.

OMG I love you.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:24 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Go where the classy/decent guys are. Talk to some shy guys. Have you been waiting for guys to make the first move all this time? If so, make some first moves yourself. Be friendly and outgoing. Ignore the slutty/flashy women. Who wants to be with a guy who would fall for that? That's not your kind of guy. Keep your eye out for your kind of guy, and don't be shy.
Shy guys aren't my thing. Too wussy for me.

I believe a man should make the first move, I feel that it would be a testament to my womanhood that i always have to approach the man. I want the man to pursue and court me. Not the other way around. I want to feel like a woman and not the aggressor.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:25 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,509,747 times
Quote:
Shy guys aren't my thing. Too wussy for me.

I believe a man should make the first move, I feel that it would be a testament to my womanhood that i always have to approach the man. I want the man to pursue and court me. Not the other way around. I want to feel like a woman and not the aggressor.

Continue to be alone then.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:33 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
I believe a man should make the first move, I want the man to pursue and court me. Not the other way around. I want to feel like a woman and not the aggressor.
I can totally relate. I used to think the same way. Then I realized I was missing out on some great guys. You could wind up waiting the rest of your life. Or you could make a few first moves, and maybe find happiness. There are no rules. The only important thing is what works. What gets you where you want to be.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:35 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
Continue to be alone then.
Perhaps the opposite sex should man up and go after what they want. I'm not a guy, I shouldn't have to approach a man and will not start anytime soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships