Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2012, 07:53 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times

Advertisements

When I was in middle school I wasn't too popular with the girls. I think we all went though a awkard stage. I wore glasses the size of my head cheesy arse grin.. well you get the point.
At 15 I came into my own with girls I had no problem having them notice me yet.. there was one problem I never was able to really tell if a women was really intrested in me or not. I still have that same problem today. Untill a women kissed me or reached for me I never really got it. At 44 I would like to notice them before. Can the women here offer me some advice on hwo to notice when a women is intrested?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2012, 08:00 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
When I was in middle school I wasn't too popular with the girls. I think we all went though a awkard stage. I wore glasses the size of my head cheesy arse grin.. well you get the point.
At 15 I came into my own with girls I had no problem having them notice me yet.. there was one problem I never was able to really tell if a women was really intrested in me or not. I still have that same problem today. Untill a women kissed me or reached for me I never really got it. At 44 I would like to notice them before. Can the women here offer me some advice on hwo to notice when a women is intrested?
My vote is for who gives a crap. Make a move, ask them out and don't even think about whether they're in to you or not. It flat out doesn't matter, they'll say yes or they'll say no.

People can sit here and give you all these "signs" but in the end they're useless. A girl who is friend zoning you could give off more of these "signs" than a girl who wants to bang you that night. You just never know. Make a move on them and don't worry about anything more than that.

I've had girls be ridiculously obvious with me, like fake writing a text message to her friend.. showing me her phone and it said "lets go to your apt now". I've also had girls who I thought wanted NOTHING to do with me be happy to go out with me. I've also had girls who I thought wanted to rip my clothes off in the next 5 minutes and get rejected. Notice a trend? Sometimes ya know, sometimes ya don't. So make a move and don't give a sh*t

Old 07-19-2012, 08:07 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Yeah, just go for it. Be a gentleman, of course, but make your intentions/feelings known. The more time you waste trying to figure out some sign she's interested, the more chance you have of her losing interest.

Old 07-19-2012, 01:15 PM

331 posts, read 603,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Yeah, just go for it. Be a gentleman, of course, but make your intentions/feelings known. The more time you waste trying to figure out some sign she's interested, the more chance you have of her losing interest.

^^Agreed! You must take chances in order for any type of successes to come to you. Just be true to who you are and be honest and upfront with them...

Get out there, take chances, and have some fun!!!!

Old 07-19-2012, 03:56 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,868 times
It's all in the eyes and the body language.

If you haven't managed to work it out by now I doubt you ever will.

Old 07-19-2012, 04:01 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Go through a 100 or more. Eventually you should be able to find one who likes you back and might make a good match.

At 44 don't still go looking for signs. Do that and a match could come when you get to be 144 (God willing).

Old 07-19-2012, 04:05 PM

3,924 posts, read 6,836,808 times
I kind of suck at it too! haha. I always manage to get the girl though because I make the move! Its not hard and if she turns you down then rejection is just a part of the game. Most girls I have dated have told me that they were flirting with me when we met. I tell them I had no clue and they laugh at me cuz they thought it was SUPER obvious. I am sort of oblivious to those things. Good luck to you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships