Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 07:59 PM

52,271 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
The OP is a woman. Second, it seems like women are more likely to have these issues than men are. It's the classic, "He's a great guy, you're great guy. I don't what know to do". The OP knows what to do. She said the sailor is the guy that she wants. She just wants to have her cake and eat her ice cream and bread pudding at the same time. It's classic.

And why the need to discount what some of our foreign members have said?
The OP is a dude.... not that it really matters..... just lettin ya know......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2012, 08:01 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,725,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The OP is a dude.... not that it really matters..... just lettin ya know......
Ok.

Old 07-29-2012, 08:30 PM

1,909 posts, read 3,784,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post

DP

This.

Old 07-30-2012, 04:45 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,937,768 times
Thanks for all the responses! I guess it just comes down to time. As I get closer to one guy, the possibilities amd could-be's with the other guy don't seem to matter so much

One question: what does "DP" mean

Old 07-30-2012, 04:47 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
Default I got nothing here.....

To advise.

awesome screen name though! Seriously.

Old 07-30-2012, 06:45 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
From what you said so far, I'm afraid this isn't going to just work its self out, someone is going to get hurt. Been there done that. this was eons ago when I was like 21, 22 years of age. Picture Valentines Day, guy-1 travels from hundreds of miles away to surprise you with flowers and to to pick you up at work, while guy-2, had just minutes ago gone to get car from underground work garage to bring around to pick you up as you wait outside work place. What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO!? Sorry flash back. I'm not sure what possessed guy-1 to drive all that distance knowing I was seeing someone else, other than I was set up by my so called best friend at the time, since she had to direct guy-1 to my job and was with him on arrival showing him exactly where to locate me. BTW, guy-1 was the cousin of bbf's boyfriend. I know TMI.

I'll make this short, I ended up hurting a really great guy. In the end, I got what I deserved. though guy-2 and I dated a few more years after that incident, presently, I have neither of those really great men in my life. And they were really special men. sigh. And the look of hurt on Guy-1's face haunted me for a long time.

It may seem fun to someone looking in, its not once things take a turn to serious, if you and both of the other parties involved develop strong feelings, the fun of it ends, unless you are someone that cares little about others feelings. As time moved on, it only became more difficult. But that V-Day brought it to a complete end in a way not of my choosing. If I had it to do over, I would let one go before stronger feelings develop from either side if I see possibilities there already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships