Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 09:29 PM

364 posts, read 418,335 times

Advertisements

You say you are against gays....

You say you find women gross....

You say you find the thought of sex with women gross....

You say you find men attractive....

Arizona Daily Wildcat :: Study finds homophobes often have repressed homosexual tendencies
^^
Most of the worst homophobes are actually homosexual, but have repressed it so much that they turn to self-hate to rationalize their feelings.

Anti-LGBT Activist George Rekers Caught with "Rentboy" - Media Responds | GLAAD
^^
That big homophobe looks as flaming as any, not surprised about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2012, 09:30 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,968 times
Most homophobes DO NOT have repressed homosexual desires, only a small minority of them do.

You're confused like MOST young women who can't admit that they're bisexual.

If I had a penny for every woman who called herself straight but admires and likes the female body more than the male body.....I'd be able to buy heaven itself.

Old 08-02-2012, 09:31 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
This thread sound like it was fabricated by some hairy old man who takes some sort of delight in getting straight males to admit to being gay.......real funny....okay- everybody is gay- Happy now?

Old 08-02-2012, 09:33 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
I too am a woman who finds the female form to be more aesthetically pleasing than the male form in general, BUT ... I'm not sexually attracted to women in any significant way. I am attracted to specific men in a very visceral way. The difference is like night and day.

Most of my gay friends have known since they were very young that they were gay, but if you have never opened yourself to exploring or acknowledging that side of yourself... Your brain can talk yourself out of all sorts of things if you're not ready to address an issue.

The only other possibility I see is that you may have developed a very bizarre form of OCD. I'd say either way, a few sessions with a shrink - a GAY-FRIENDLY shrink - would be a good thing. Do NOT go anywhere near anyone who subscribes to those "gay cure" concepts.
You're bisexual.

Old 08-02-2012, 09:35 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,452,560 times
"yo i like penis and im disgusted by vagina....but no homo guyz..really....no really a swear!"

this thread in a nutshell

Old 08-02-2012, 10:09 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,422,948 times
I'm not sure what the OP intends to get from this but maybe he isn't gay. He could have issues from growing up with a female figure that he didn't have a good relationship with which is causing resentment to dislike women. I've run across a few males that had moms as crack head or aunts that lived with women beaters. Therefore their son may grown up having a hard time connecting with women. While I understand OP may be referring to the physcial part but even that can be affected.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:28 PM

1,483 posts, read 3,307,942 times
Dude, your gay! Sorry, women are way better looking (curves, tender skin).

Old 08-07-2012, 03:33 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,788,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowps3 View Post
Lately I've been losing interest in females, their contrasting organs now kind of gross me out and I am not feeling much attraction towards them..

Men look much clean & crisp to me.. I seriously am disgusted by same gender intercoarse, so I'm obviously not homosexual..

But does any other male in their 20's have the same situation as me?
Actually, if you compare today, to 15 or 20 years ago, there are significantly more men going to gyms now than ever before. Almost any gym has more males than females. Women do tend to be a bit more prone to weight gain than men. Many straight men have taken on the attributes stereotypical of gay men; meaning, years ago it was only gay guys that would take care of themselves, such as go to the gym, go to hair stylists, instead of a barber, not let their beards go, wear nice fragrance, wear nice clothes, that fit well. Now, more and more straight guys are taking better care of themselves too, and many seem to like showing off their physiques. Big lats, pecs, etc. So, could it be a case of admiring the male physique without sexual attraction?

However, I also know that the denial many closeted guys experience can be overwhelming. Sometimes it does take years for gay guys to come to terms with who they are. We live in a society that tells us that if you are gay, you are no good. Gays are made fun of, discriminated against, and are stripped of the usual masculine charisma straight men enjoy. Many closeted gay guys think they can change, but the only thing they manage to do, is lie to themselves.

Old 08-07-2012, 04:00 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,761,278 times
I happen to believe the OP 100% when he says that he is straight. I can personally relate to people assuming someone is gay when they are really and truly not, if only b/c since no women happened to give me a chance at their heart and a loving relationship with them until I was already 31, many of my friends / family assumed for years I was either gay or at best as*xual. Even some people at my work assumed (and asked indirectly) if I was gay. In reality, I was neither gay nor as*xual -- I was and am 100% straight, but b/c I had never been in a relationship before up until then, people automatically assumed I was gay. That (completely false) assumption certainly didn't make it true though...and so the OP has my sympathies on the issue...

Old 08-07-2012, 04:18 PM

1,680 posts, read 1,792,661 times
I was totally unsure what to make of this thread at first glance (joke,troll,etc) However you are serious. Pal I can't say you are gay but you may have some type of sexual condition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships