Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2019, 04:53 AM

1 posts, read 701 times

Advertisements

Hi all, I‘m new here. I just randomly google a forum and thought I could share what I’ve been going through for the past few months. I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions.
I met a guy one year ago and we only met once and that was it because we live in a different part of the world. We stayed in touch as friends through social media, texting, then all of the sudden, he just disappeared and I do not know why. I tried to reach out but he just didnt reply my texts and ignored me. Out of my desperation to want to know what’s going on with him and need an answer, I decided to contact one of his friend on social media and try to find out his life. His friend did replied my text but he has no idea what’s wrong with him(the guy that I like). While in the process of trying to find out stuffs about the guy, his friend and I talked a bit about the guy and life stuffs. Like two strangers having a random chatting conversation on social media. That’s all. Anyway, in the end the guy found out I was texting his friend to find out his stuffs, he got mad and finally replied my messages and asked us to stop texting each other and so we both did. Long story short, the guy and I are not a thing anymore and we stopped talking eventually. Then here comes the other interesting part of the story. His friend and I have never met or seen each other before in life but ever since I contacted him and we chatted a bit in a conversation, he has never stopped viewing my stories on Facebook. Like he is trying to have connection with me but the thing is that we have never seen or met each other in life before. The weirdest part was he said hi to me in a text, then I replied back but he never replies at all, yet he never fails looking at every single stories that I posted on my social page. I mean why? I’m just confused about his intention. Like what does he want from me? Why does he even say hi and then when I reply but he never bother to reply back and yet keep looking at my stories for 6 months now. It does bother me, so I did asked him why but he never bothers to reply. I couldn’t find an answer to this. I would appreciate your opinions, anyone will do. But of course if you are a boy/man, I would really love to hear your thoughts from the guy side. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2019, 05:02 AM

8,590 posts, read 12,355,682 times
Nothing confusing about it. A stranger looks at another stranger's social media. It's anonymous voyeurism. That is the world we in which we live.

Old 04-03-2019, 05:59 AM

17,759 posts, read 9,208,286 times
The friend probably likes you but doesn't want to upset his buddy.

Old 04-03-2019, 06:15 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
It means nothing. He's curious.

Old 04-03-2019, 06:20 AM

72 posts, read 37,302 times
I think just curios as BirdieBelle said.
If this friend guy likes you he will talk to you more.
Doesn't matter his friend use to text you or not.

Old 04-03-2019, 06:27 AM

399 posts, read 221,171 times
I agree not to read to much into it. Focus on meeting the right person within your own area.

Old 04-03-2019, 06:27 AM

Curious about what?

Old 04-03-2019, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
Curious about what?
... what’s on her story.

Old 04-03-2019, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Curious about what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
... what’s on her story.
Following her every move on social media for 6 months? It sounds like more than curiosity to me.

Old 04-03-2019, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Following her every move on social media for 6 months? It sounds like more than curiosity to me.
Lol

I have about 400 people of whom I “follow every move on social media.” Doesn’t mean I wanna get with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships