Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2012, 10:56 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Was the test timed and scored based on the number of questions you got through before time was up?

The test I took today was 90 multiple choice and 4 constructed answer (essay) questions with a time limit of 2 hours. MC counts for 80% of the test and essay for 20%...passing is an overall score of 80% or higher.
I think there was a 2 hour time limit. I don't remember. I was proud that I beat the rest of the folks in my group.

Old 12-22-2012, 11:08 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,080,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I think there was a 2 hour time limit. I don't remember. I was proud that I beat the rest of the folks in my group.
Competitive huh? lol

I went to a testing center. There were people there taking all kinds of other tests and all at different times. Nobody to compare my scores to this time around. I just hope I pass! Way back when in NYS when I did the teacher exams I scored almost perfect scores...but then I was fresh out of school too with all the info fresh in my head! Now I'm just hoping for 161 points! LOL

Old 12-22-2012, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Competitive huh? lol

I went to a testing center. There were people there taking all kinds of other tests and all at different times. Nobody to compare my scores to this time around. I just hope I pass! Way back when in NYS when I did the teacher exams I scored almost perfect scores...but then I was fresh out of school too with all the info fresh in my head! Now I'm just hoping for 161 points! LOL
Very.

I am now a fire officer. (captain) so my expectations are high of those I work with.

Old 12-22-2012, 11:39 PM

Sipping her drink, the single girl leered and said, "Last Friday at the end of the work day I went to my boyfriend's office wearing a leather coat. When all the other people had left, I slipped out of it and all I had on was a leather bodice, black stockings and stiletto heels. He was so aroused that we made passionate love on his desk right then and there!"
The engaged woman giggled and said, "That's pretty much my story! When my fiancé got home last Friday, he found me waiting for him in a black mask, leather bodice, black hose and stiletto pumps. He was so turned on that we not only had sex all night, he wants to move up our wedding date!"
The married woman put her glass down and said, "I did a lot of planning. I made arrangements for the kids to stay over at Grandma's. I took a long scented-oil bath and then put on my best perfume. I slipped into a tight leather bodice, a black garter belt, black stockings and six-inch stilettos.

I finished it off with a black mask. When my husband got home from work, he grabbed a beer and the remote, sat down and yelled, "Hey Batman what's for dinner?"

Old 12-22-2012, 11:41 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,560,854 times
Yay for Hallmark Christmas movies! I just watched one about a boy who received a heart transplant on Christmas. Of course, having recently been through it with a family member, I can't help but nit-pick...

Old 12-22-2012, 11:49 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,161,433 times
Quote:
Sipping her drink, the single girl leered and said, "Last Friday at the end of the work day I went to my boyfriend's office wearing a leather coat. When all the other people had left, I slipped out of it and all I had on was a leather bodice, black stockings and stiletto heels. He was so aroused that we made passionate love on his desk right then and there!"
The engaged woman giggled and said, "That's pretty much my story! When my fiancé got home last Friday, he found me waiting for him in a black mask, leather bodice, black hose and stiletto pumps. He was so turned on that we not only had sex all night, he wants to move up our wedding date!"
The married woman put her glass down and said, "I did a lot of planning. I made arrangements for the kids to stay over at Grandma's. I took a long scented-oil bath and then put on my best perfume. I slipped into a tight leather bodice, a black garter belt, black stockings and six-inch stilettos.

I finished it off with a black mask. When my husband got home from work, he grabbed a beer and the remote, sat down and yelled, "Hey Batman what's for dinner?"
Not bad...but a bit lengthy to tell at a dinner party. Nevertheless I'll try to find a way to shorten it and use it in my next conversation.

Old 12-23-2012, 07:13 AM

Quote:

LMAO...that is too funny. See, her next move should have been....

Hey Robyn...heading out to the bar without you! Have fun with your remote!

Old 12-23-2012, 07:18 AM

Haha, the bar just reminded me that I have no freakin' Tequila. Why does this always happen on a SUNDAY

Parents are here and we were going to to Mexican night complete with a nacho bar and Corona Margaritas for appetizers. Guess I'll have to figure that one out. Darn it!

Old 12-23-2012, 07:20 AM

1,601 posts, read 2,134,105 times
Quote:
Haha, the bar just reminded me that I have no freakin' Tequila. Why does this always happen on a SUNDAY

Parents are here and we were going to to Mexican night complete with a nacho bar and Corona Margaritas for appetizers. Guess I'll have to figure that one out. Darn it!
Your liquor stores aren't open on Sunday?

Old 12-23-2012, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
Your liquor stores aren't open on Sunday?
NOPE! It's the South...some things are still a bit backwards down here.
And this is the second time this has happened...darn ABC's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships