Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 01:17 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,611,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Since this is NJ, I see them all the time squeezed in clothes about 5 sizes too small....but they're 'perfect.' Okay then, good to know. LOL.
Race has nothing to do with that. I've seen woman of all races guilty of it except for maybe Asian women. I haven't seen an Asian woman in too small clothes yet. Every other race, however, absolutely. It's more due to a warped sense of body image. Their clothing size will be an 18, but they are convinced it should say 8.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:19 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
Latina here and we are blessed in these areas. Also our faces don't need to be altered since we are the perfect mix
LOL, this made me actually laugh out loud.

I LOVE the Latinas, always have, and always will. Heck, Mrs.Chow is half Mexican/White mix.

Someone said something fridges or freight trucks, I don't recall, but the ol' Latin ladies are known for blowing up.. All that good rice and beans... (which I love,BTW )

This is coming from a dude that likes meaty Latin women.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:20 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
Race has nothing to do with that. I've seen woman of all races guilty of it except for maybe Asian women. I haven't seen an Asian woman in too small clothes yet. Every other race, however, absolutely. It's more due to a warped sense of body image. Their clothing size will be an 18, but they are convinced it should say 8.
In this thread it's been mentioned that certain races of women have perfect or amazing features based on their race. So if you think what I've said is ridiculous, so is that as well. Anyways, just talking about what I see on a daily basis and what I said, is exactly what I see. If you don't, then that's fine.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:23 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,611,310 times
Quote:
In this thread it's been mentioned that certain races of women have perfect or amazing features based on their race. So if you think what I've said is ridiculous, so is that as well. Anyways, just talking about what I see on a daily basis and what I said, is exactly what I see. If you don't, then that's fine.
No I knew what you were saying, you were responding to the point made that all latinas are the perfect mix, but I have seen my share of ugly latin women as well. No race is immune on that.

I was referring to the point of squeezing into clothes 5 sizes too small. That seems to be a thing with a lot of women, and not just latinas. But that's a subject that I think was already brought up a while ago on the fashion and beauty forums.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:34 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
No I knew what you were saying, you were responding to the point made that all latinas are the perfect mix, but I have seen my share of ugly latin women as well. No race is immune on that.

I was referring to the point of squeezing into clothes 5 sizes too small. That seems to be a thing with a lot of women, and not just latinas. But that's a subject that I think was already brought up a while ago on the fashion and beauty forums.
well it keeps getting reiterated in different threads about certain races of women being better looking then the rest as if there's no ugly people in that race and that's bullcrap. I agree with you, no race is immune to ugliness. Please.

I'm not going to comment further on the latina/clothing thing, I stated what I thought about that previously.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:28 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,825 times
Quote:
Since this is NJ, I see them all the time squeezed in clothes about 5 sizes too small....but they're 'perfect.' Okay then, good to know. LOL.
lol they act like all latinas look like eva longoria or jennifer lopez

Old 09-06-2012, 02:44 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
What do I think? They can be a turn on and look good. Natual or enhanced either can be good.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:16 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
since when do they care? they would rather date women with fake, silicon body parts then real, imperfect ones, that's for sure.
I don't want anything to do with fake parts or the women who buy them.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:20 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,202,637 times
Quote:
since when do they care? they would rather date women with fake, silicon body parts then real, imperfect ones, that's for sure.
I kinda agree with this..sheepishly..but..i kinda agree.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:27 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
Doll Eyes
I sort of agree. If there is nothing left out there for a desperate man, sure, fake plastic “beauty” would be ok. It’s like not finding any good restaurant open at 2am after going out to a party and being ok with having a burger at Mickey D’s. Left overs are still better than nothing I suppose for some guys out there even if it’s as plasticky as Mc D’s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships