Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 06:03 PM

837 posts, read 1,287,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
you know this because you been an adult virgin woman for many years.

no you haven't.

so stop assuming how other people react to situations such as mine.

once again men painting their situations to be worse then women's. ego maniacs indeed.
Well it's the truth regardless. Besides, women can always find a sex partner. Not the same can be said of men unless they pay for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 06:07 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virijat View Post
Well it's the truth regardless. Besides, women can always find a sex partner. Not the same can be said of men unless they pay for it.

it's NOT the 'truth.' are you dense? you don't know because you never been in my position to have any kind of knowledge as to how men react to women in my situation, so obviously the person that would know 'the truth' between the two of us isn't you. duh. Just because you buy into the false idea that modern society accepts women as virgins at these ages of 30, 35, and 40 -- doesn't make it accurate when it's put to the test in the real world. I'm not the one 'guessing,' you are.

anyways, I honestly feel sorry for the rest of you women out there. ugh.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:10 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Besides, women can always find a sex partner.
This is a myth. And even if any woman could find someone just for sex, it would be pointless, because the guy wouldn't care about her needs, he'd only use her body for his own gratification. "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am" does nothing for women sexually.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:11 PM

837 posts, read 1,287,344 times
I never said it would be the perfect guy but women can always find one if they really want it.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:13 PM

691 posts, read 1,426,924 times
This thread was about male virgins and of course as usual, you know who has to derail it to her favorite whine. Big surprise.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
This thread was about male virgins and of course as usual, you know who has to derail it to her favorite whine. Big surprise.

yup. you men 'wine' in every thread too about the same things over and over, so I should feel right at home then. how many times have we had this thread on CD?

I'm tired of everything being directed at men on here when there are women in the same situations. they only view themselves as having any kind of valid issue in these areas. if a woman posts with similar problems they write it off as "women can volunteer to get used for sex by random takers," so problem solved across the board.

anyways carry on with your male centric thread it's a waste of time trying to talk to these XY morons anyways. bye

Old 09-05-2012, 06:19 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,828,747 times
Quote:
Yes, 36 this year and a virgin.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:21 PM

691 posts, read 1,426,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
yup.

because I'm tired of everything being directed at men on here when there are women in the same situations. they only view themselves as having any kind of valid issue in these areas. women can volunteer to get used for sex by random takers, so our problems are solved across the board.

anyways carry on with your male centric thread it's a waste of time trying to talk to these XY morons. bye
You're in this situation because you want to be. You despise men with a burning passion, and then you're surprised that they don't want to have anything to do with you?

I'm not going to elaborate any further because I know you like to make every topic about you. You should really do something about your manipulative, attention seeking behavior.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
You're in this situation because you want to be. You despise men with a burning passion, and then you're surprised that they don't want to have anything to do with you?

I'm not going to elaborate any further because I know you like to make every topic about you. You should really do something about that.

I'm not making every topic about me, I have a right to come into a thread like this and state I'm in the same situation and so are many other women and not have it get shot down by a bunch of stupid guys who want to make every relationship-centric issue about THEM ONLY. this isn't the males board for issues. too bad.

edit: yea it's 'attention seeking' to post in a thread you relate to and have had similar experiences in. yet, everyone here is free to post their personal experiences, etc. on these matters.

you should really do something about the way you are as well. anyways carry on with your garbage. I don't care.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:31 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,205,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
I think the original post begs a follow up question: why are these men virgins? No judgment, just curious.
Oh no there will be judgment. There has already been judgment as usual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GravityMan View Post
I think it is very risky to date an older male virgin (25 years old or older). Tread carefully. This also applies to those who are inexperienced with dating in general. There is a reason why a guy would remain a virgin past 25 yrs old...and 90% of the time the reason(s) are not good. I generally don't buy the religious angle either b/c most devout religious guys marry young, and thus still have sex while young. Most women past college age avoid virgins like the plague for good reason. Most young, mentally healthy guys are biologically wired to start thinking a LOT about girls/women and intimacy...and to act upon those desires even if they're a bit shy...starting in their mid-teens. Those that do not acquire that experience during their teens and early 20s tend to be severely insecure and usually have trouble functioning appropriately in certain basic fundamental aspects of adult society.

There are exceptions...i.e. older male virgins who are socially-competent, confident, secure people who have their act together. But they are very rare.
Exhibit A.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships