Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 12:23 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,338,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKmachine View Post
For women to not like sex anymore?

Lets say if you guys used to have sex often but now its seldom.
You are both young. The reason why the woman doesn't want to do it is because she says that it hurts her.
Now for the guy, he is sexually frustrated a lot but will never cheat. She really has lost interest in sex period.

Is this normal?
The reason why the woman doesn't want to do it is because she says that it hurts her.
Solution: Lubricant or KY Jelly.

Now for the guy, he is sexually frustrated a lot but will never cheat.
Solution: Inflatable doll.

She really has lost interest in sex period.
My opinion: Highly unlikely.

Is this normal?
My answer: Probably not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2012, 03:58 PM

1,178 posts, read 2,957,399 times
Well I talked to her about this again.
She says she is still attracted to me and wants to have have sex, but it hurts.
I am her first and she is my first, we are the only sexual partners we have had.
We ended up getting married. We are gonna go to the doctor this friday to see whats up but shes afraid she might have something bad.

Old 09-10-2012, 04:02 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
I am her first and she is my first, we are the only sexual partners we have had.
We ended up getting married. We are gonna go to the doctor this friday to see whats up but shes afraid she might have something bad.

I wish you well with the Doctor's appointment and I am glad to see you supporting her regarding this issue. It could be something simple so no need to worry without knowing what the issue is.

Old 09-10-2012, 04:02 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Glad you are going to the doctor.

I highly doubt she has anything "bad", so try not to worry!

What she is experiencing is not so uncommon and can have several causes, none fatal

Old 09-10-2012, 04:03 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times
It sounds like a definite medical issue. Ive seen this before when women experienced this type of pain, all medical issues. You need to tell her to relax and not overthink it until she can get some tests donw, it could be nothing that bad, and easily fixable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships