Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2012, 03:07 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Sorry, I do agree it needs to die, as it's serving no purpose other than to show who say the most outlandish thing, at this point, but I just wanted to make that book title little contribution.
The only problem is that three more will then pop up in its place

(and a great book suggestion BTW)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2012, 03:09 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,695,888 times
Hold me now. I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking......

Old 09-26-2012, 03:13 PM

Will this issue EVER get old? Will it EVER die? Will the fascination with one person mixing their chocolate with another person's peanut butter EVER become old hat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJLDF6qZUX0

Old 09-26-2012, 03:20 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The only problem is that three more will then pop up in its place
Well, I could make a thread about this guy who I have a crush on (he's not even white but he's not black either) and how I want to find a way to talk to him (he's also not the guy I made the thread about last week), but I know nobody would bother responding. I just found his FB page and I'm so tempted to friend request him, but it's kind of awkward because all we've ever said to each other is "hi" and I didn't even know his name until I found him on FB. I wish I wasn't such a good stalker.

So yeah. I guess this thread is more interesting....

Old 09-26-2012, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Well, I could make a thread about this guy who I have a crush on (he's not even white but he's not black either) and how I want to find a way to talk to him (he's also not the guy I made the thread about last week), but I know nobody would bother responding. I just found his FB page and I'm so tempted to friend request him, but it's kind of awkward because all we've ever said to each other is "hi" and I didn't even know his name until I found him on FB. I wish I wasn't such a good stalker.

No need for a thread about that....

My advice is do not send the friend request. If a man is interested, he will do the chasing. Maybe you should just try to get invited to a party or something where he will be...and make sure to look HOT

Old 09-26-2012, 03:25 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,662,572 times
Quote:

people friend request at the drop of the hat and since people collect "friends" just go for it. Make sure to include a description of where you met him so he remembers you lol.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
No need for a thread about that....
My advice is do not send the friend request. If a man is interested, he will do the chasing. Maybe you should just try to get invited to a party or something where he will be...and make sure to look HOT
He works in the same building with me, but every time I see him, he's usually not alone so all we ever get to say is hello in passing. There's this married girl who's always around him, but I don't know her, so it's not like I can ask her about him. So it sucks for me, but I guess I won't friend request him or make a thread about it....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
people friend request at the drop of the hat and since people collect "friends" just go for it. Make sure to include a description of where you met him so he remembers you lol.
I think he would be weirded out that I could find him on FB without even knowing his name. I'm just so good at that kind of thing.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
He works in the same building with me, but every time I see him, he's usually not alone so all we ever get to say is hello in passing. There's this married girl who's always around him, but I don't know her, so it's not like I can ask her about him. So it sucks for me, but I guess I won't friend request him or make a thread about it....lol

I think he would be weirded out that I could find him on FB without even knowing his name. I'm just so good at that kind of thing.
Its time for you to befriend her at work. Go to lunch or out for Happy Hour with her, then you can "casually" ask about him.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:35 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
it's not my 'screwed' perspective, it's something I've not only seen but been subjected to, but yea whatever.

Spanish women.
I said skewed. That is distinctly different from screwed.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Its time for you to befriend her at work. Go to lunch or out for Happy Hour with her, then you can "casually" ask about him.
You're saying I should USE her just to get to him? hehehe I'm totally not above doing that, but I don't work with her at all and don't really run into her much, so I'd have no basis for even talking to her. She's not the only one he talks to though. I need to find someone who I'm already on friendly terms with who knows him. It's my fault for being so reserved and antisocial. I don't have connections.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships