Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 09:11 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
I'm not a misogynist. Where in my posts have you even read that? Because I think chores shouldn't necessarily be 50/50 divided? Feminists say the damndest things sometime
I think you are. The way you speak of women is clear, although like many of the men in your camp you may not even be aware of what you say.

Old 10-03-2012, 09:23 PM

2,920 posts, read 2,797,827 times
Ff

Old 10-03-2012, 09:26 PM

2,920 posts, read 2,797,827 times
Quote:
Your so obsessed about class and blood lines someone would think you're some blue blood british royalty or something

Lemme deflate your balloon a bit, you're just middle class. Yea, you come from a better place than me. But that doesn't make you better, it makes you worse for not rising higher.
Don't you know that those unfortunate and disadvantaged in real life, compensate their shortcomings on line? You can almost pinpoint where her pain is jst by reading her posts. I bet she is just an unattractive, boring girl who goes on line to brag about her lineage and mates while she is sitting alone with her cats... Can you imagine anyone who would want to listen to this face to face? LOL

Old 10-03-2012, 09:27 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,662,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I think you are. The way you speak of women is clear, although like many of the men in your camp you may not even be aware of what you say.
think whatever you want, I have a 17 year old daughter and want nothing for her to get an education and need no man in her life ever. Your black and white view of the world ain't a strong sign of intelligence

Old 10-03-2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
Don't you know that those unfortunate and disadvantage in real life, compensate their shortcomings on line?
I bet she is not attractive, boring girl who goes on line to brag about her lineage and mate while she is sitting alone with her cats...
In real life nobody would listen to her
You wish loser. Now run a long and see if you can find some dumb ass willing to give you the time of day.

Old 10-03-2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
think whatever you want, I have a 17 year old daughter and want nothing for her to get an education and need no man in her life ever. Your black and white view of the world ain't a strong sign of intelligence
It makes no difference to the point. You do not respect women and make no mistake, your daughter has received that message loud and clear. She will likely end up with a man exactly like you. It's just the way of it.

Old 10-03-2012, 09:37 PM

Quote:
It makes no difference to the point. You do not respect women and make no mistake, your daughter has received that message loud and clear. She will likely end up with a man exactly like you. It's just the way of it.
As a whole you're damn right I don't respect women. What a stupid thing to say. Just like I don't respect men as a whole.

As individuals, I met many women who I respected. I didn't fall in love with them, but I respected them as much as I did just about any man. Seriously, where do you pull these things outta your ass?

Old 10-03-2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
As a whole you're damn right I don't respect women. What a stupid thing to say. Just like I don't respect men as a whole.

As individuals, I met many women who I respected. I didn't fall in love with them, but I respected them as much as I did just about any man. Seriously, where do you pull these things outta your ass?
I doubt you understand what the word respect means. You don't even respect yourself or your kids. And I get my information from you only.

Old 10-03-2012, 09:47 PM

Quote:
I doubt you understand what the word respect means. You don't even respect yourself or your kids. And I get my information from you only.
To me respect = to honor.

I don't honor my kids? Why should I? They should honor me. That's a weird thing to say.

I don't honor myself because I'm not full of myself. Though some here would debate that

Old 10-03-2012, 11:06 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
Don't you know that those unfortunate and disadvantaged in real life, compensate their shortcomings on line? You can almost pinpoint where her pain is jst by reading her posts. I bet she is just an unattractive, boring girl who goes on line to brag about her lineage and mates while she is sitting alone with her cats... Can you imagine anyone who would want to listen to this face to face? LOL
Okay, since no mod has yet shown up on this thread, I'm gonna go ahead and ask you guys to stop

This has become a personal insult fest and is not fun for the rest of us reading.

In addition, your "bet" would cost you big time as I know Braunwyn and she is actually not only incredibly well educated and very bright, she's gorgeous.

Obviously, we all have different ideas about who "should" or "shouldn't" lead in relationships.

As long as the person you are with/married to is in agreement with your opinion, that's all that really matters.

Let it go, please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships