Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 05:32 PM

1,468 posts, read 2,150,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by germaine2626 View Post
When I was in high school I worked with a woman who was a costume designer for the drama department. She was 4'10" tall and about 75 or 80 pounds and her husband was 6'5" and maybe 225 to 250 pounds. First, I kept wondering how they could even "do it" because the size difference was so large. They certainly couldn't kiss each other while they were making love, could they? It actually seemed pretty creepy at first (as she was so tiny that she had to buy her clothes and shoes in the children's department). Luckily, she was able to sew more age appropriate clothes when she needed them. He almost seemed like a pedaphile when they were together.

However, after I got to know both of them better it was very clear that they loved each other very much. They were married for 10 years at that time and had three children. So, I guess that size didn't matter for them (or maybe it mattered and made it better).
Yeah, that's about the same as that girl's parents from earlier (I mentioned them in an earlier post) except this woman is a bit slimmer, one inch shorter, and same with my girlfriend's dad, he weighed a little less.

What was funny is that their children were actually all rather short, like the mother. Their first child and oldest daughter grew up to be 5'7", but that was still nothing compared to a 6'5" father. Another daughter sighed, "Yeah, I know I'm only 5'1". My mom's short. She's tiny. But these guys aren't tall, my dad is." This couple has been going since the 1980s and now it's weird because all of their children moved out except the youngest, their family is complete with a really short ma, average son and tall dad left in the house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2012, 07:06 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,870,090 times
that's it. If no one else will do it, I will. haha

Old 10-07-2012, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
that's it. If no one else will do it, I will. haha

Old 10-07-2012, 07:49 PM

19,480 posts, read 25,132,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
75 pounds is 34 kilograms. You're kidding, right? I was that weight when I was about 8 and I was small kid.

Love or not, she'd be better matched with a small guy. But if they love each other and there have no problems in that department who's to stop them.
No kidding. She was the tiniest adult woman (that wasn't a "little person") that I have met in my entire life. As I wrote she bought her clothes and shoes in the children's department (not even the teen department). She said that if she wanted to buy high heels or other 'adult looking' shoes she had to special order them from a factory that custom made shoes.

But, she loved her husband so I guess that is all that mattered.

Old 10-07-2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by germaine2626 View Post
No kidding. She was the tiniest adult woman (that wasn't a "little person") that I have met in my entire life. As I wrote she bought her clothes and shoes in the children's department (not even the teen department). She said that if she wanted to buy high heels or other 'adult looking' shoes she had to special order them from a factory that custom made shoes.

But, she loved her husband so I guess that is all that mattered.
I guess the phrase, "People like what they like" really does apply here.

Old 10-07-2012, 07:59 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,585,656 times
People who keep wondering how a big man and small woman do it, its really not all that hard. As long as the two aren't in horrible shape some amazing adjustments can be made. And some spots that other body types can't reach actually get hit often on both sides. Can't have a lazy game though. But I always found an insane amount of energy with a shorter woman.

I have had some bad experiences with short yet big women. They're too lazy to make adjustments, and they're too heavy for some exoctic positions. Part of the reason I believe big women are bad for big men. They're too big for you to physically adjust them, and they lack the flexibility.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:01 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,660,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
People who keep wondering how a big man and small woman do it, its really not all that hard. As long as the two aren't in horrible shape some amazing adjustments can be made. And some spots that other body types can't reach actually get hit often on both sides. Can't have a lazy game though. But I always found an insane amount of energy with a shorter woman.

I have had some bad experiences with short yet big women. They're too lazy to make adjustments, and they're too heavy for some exoctic positions. Part of the reason I believe big women are bad for big men. They're too big for you to physically adjust them, and they lack the flexibility.
certain positions are really easy (like woman on top, my favorite) certain others like doggy are basically impossible. However, girls that size tend to prefer missionary or other positions where your size "smothers" them, just my experience.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:09 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,585,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
certain positions are really easy (like woman on top, my favorite) certain others like doggy are basically impossible. However, girls that size tend to prefer missionary or other positions where your size "smothers" them, just my experience.
Yeah small girls love missionary. As far as doggy goes, just stand them up, and have them get on their tip toes. Its pretty amazing. With short women you can brain storm and come with all sorts if cool stuff. That's a big part of the fun.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:09 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,450,122 times
From what I've been told, bigger guys are usually not good in bed because things don't line up right. most women I've talked to say an average size guy with an average dong that knows what he's doing is ideal ............go figure

Old 10-07-2012, 08:12 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,660,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
Yeah small girls love missionary. As far as doggy goes, just stand them up, and have them get on their tip toes. Its pretty amazing. With short women you can brain storm and come with all sorts if cool stuff. That's a big part of the fun.
Doesn't work, I tried everything including propping them on pillows, standing on the bed and having them kneel on a bed etc. It's such a mismatch and stops being fun. That's one of the reasons I prefer girls my own size though with smaller girls there are things I do more often, like having sex standing up (carrying them, and bouncing them up and down). So I guess it cuts both ways....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships