Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 09:56 PM

15 posts, read 46,355 times

Advertisements

am i an easy girl or just some men are so fake ????? i m ruining my life. i m tired from being alone and single. i had a date with an awesome guy and i end up having sex with him. I dunno if he likes me or he just fake it to have sex with me. i m so stupid and im crying so much right now. I like this guy so much. He didn't text me after i had sex with him. i know i did a big mistake. What should i do now to make myself feel better? I feel like a ****. i m falling for this guy and i dnt want him to know im such a weak easy girl. i do really wanna have a good relationship with him. What should i do ? please help me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2012, 10:12 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,940,550 times
1) What's so good about him ?

2) What makes you think you aren't going to be able to have a good relationship ?

Sounds like you feel guilty about having sex. Lots of people have sex, but it is dangerous because of STDs and pregnancy. If you think having sex in this context is a mistake, stop doing it. Maybe start meeting guys somewhere other than where you're meeting them if you think you're meeting the wrong kind of guy. Maybe start looking for nerds and dorks to go out with. Find some sort of nerdy club or activity like Sci Fi or something. Most nerds and dorks aren't going to be too pushy about having sex. Or maybe if you want someone who isn't so nerdy or dorky, but might be more laid back, develop an interest in theater, visual art, or jazz/folk/classical music. There are some great guys involved in that and I don't think they tend to be so pushy about having sex as the "tough guys" and "cool guys" you meet in bars and at rock concerts. When you focus on meeting "tough guys" and "cool guys" many of them tend to be more interested in having sex on a first date 'cause it's part of the "tough guy / cool guy" image they're trying to project to the world. Many guys who are pushy about having sex are insecure and are afraid women won't be interested in them if they aren't super aggresive.

Old 10-19-2012, 10:29 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,275,215 times
You are desperate for affection.

Analyse why, and what you can do to change.

Old 10-19-2012, 11:05 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,489,562 times
You sound way too clingy to be this attached after I date, sex or no sex. Don't put all of your eggs into one basket. Continue dating and meeting people, and if this guy contacts you again you can pursue that relationship. Have you thought of maybe having some counseling? I am not trying to be mean, really. I think having an impartial therapist could be of help to you.

Old 10-19-2012, 11:09 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,638,087 times
He probably used you and you gave in. Most men won't say no if they think they're gonna get lucky, but if they actually like you they may change their mind if you're too 'easy'.

Old 10-20-2012, 09:57 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,836,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elina 002 View Post
am i an easy girl or just some men are so fake ?????
By my analysis, it seems to be a mix of both.

Old 10-20-2012, 10:07 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,199,724 times
Quote:
am i an easy girl or just some men are so fake ????? i m ruining my life. i m tired from being alone and single. i had a date with an awesome guy and i end up having sex with him. I dunno if he likes me or he just fake it to have sex with me. i m so stupid and im crying so much right now. I like this guy so much. He didn't text me after i had sex with him. i know i did a big mistake. What should i do now to make myself feel better? I feel like a ****. i m falling for this guy and i dnt want him to know im such a weak easy girl. i do really wanna have a good relationship with him. What should i do ? please help me

No offense intended: You may need to be much more alert and conservative to whom you give yourself to. I understand your need and want of a LTR, however at this rate 1 partner will equal 100 in no time and you'll still be at the same point.

You need to maybe step back and do a self assessment before you do more potential "damage" to yourself and it'll be too late at that point. You have plenty of love to give I get it, but there's prices to be paid for taking the wrong road for yourself.

Old 10-20-2012, 10:15 AM

170 posts, read 206,222 times
Quote:
Please clear some questions up...

On your first date you had sex with him?

Did you know him for any length of time before, or just met and went on the date?

How well did you get to know each other?

Has he broken all contact with you?

Old 10-20-2012, 10:30 AM

496 posts, read 941,423 times
Stop panicking. Take a couple of deep breaths and get yourself together. One thing that helped to really slow me down in terms of getting intimate or feeling guilty "because he might think less of me" was to make sure I was doing what *I* wanted to do, rather than constantly imagining what someone else wanted. I especially stopped thinking about how others might perceive me. That is a big one. Make sure you are looking at yourself with your own eyes, not gazing at yourself through his. It sounds to me like that's a big source of your pain right now. You're trying to get a peek through his eyes and you've learned that you're not supposed to be "easy", so that's the gaze you're putting on yourself. Feel free to come to any judgments of your own behavior that you want (and adapt it if you want to); just make sure they are your own judgments, gained using what *you* see. And you can do the same to him. Personally, I don't think very highly of guys who posture to get in the sack and if they do that, that's their problem, their own little character flaw. I'm not effing internalizing it for them!

Old 10-20-2012, 10:31 AM

496 posts, read 941,423 times
I'm sending you a PM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships