Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 05:04 PM

65 posts, read 105,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado xxxxx View Post
You know if this is a true story, you could have some real fun with a joker like that. And women wonder why men seek to game women when you have nonsense like this. I actually believe it's true I have heard of similar from single guy friends in their 30's.
One other annoying thing she pulled: in our first phone conversation she made it clear she was not into dating guys who were not stable with a decent job. She said she met some guys who were only marginally employed if at all and lived with 5 other guys in a cramped apartment. On the face of it, that is ok with me.

I told her I do have a "real" job, Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm, sometimes longer hours. Yet, she told me that evenings and weekends were usually not good for her because she had to watch her daughter. So she asked if could get together during the day....

I told her I had to work but maybe we do lunch sometime. She said sure but requested that I come out to where she lives!!! Hello, I work in the downtown of a major city and she lives a good 45 minutes away. I told her we'd have to meet halfway. She never responeded to that question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2012, 05:10 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,217,748 times
No, because if she isn't worth it from your phone conversations, than you aren't worth her time away from her daughter either. She was just being honest, and now so are you. Move on.

Old 10-14-2012, 05:11 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Next.

Old 10-14-2012, 05:12 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,579,057 times
Eff that! Move on dude.

Old 10-14-2012, 05:12 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,057,151 times
Run like the wind, dude. It ain't worth it.

Old 10-14-2012, 05:16 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corazon12 View Post
I am not making this stuff up. 100 percent true.

When she asked me if I was willing to pay for daughter's child care I replied, "You know what, your daughter is not my responsibility. I have never even met you. If I was in a serious relationship with you then it would be different." She backed off a bit and said she would pay me back if I wanted. But she also told me she has had other suckers, woops I mean guys, who have paid for the child care and they have always refused it when she offered to pay them back.

I ended the conversation politely but she understood I would not be calling her back.
But she said she would pay you back - so what's the problem?

JUST KIDDING!

I know it was online but I would have laughed in her face! I can't believe the nerve of some people! RUN!!!

Old 10-14-2012, 05:27 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,876,807 times
Run forest....run!!!!

Old 10-14-2012, 05:57 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,866,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corazon12 View Post
One other annoying thing she pulled: in our first phone conversation she made it clear she was not into dating guys who were not stable with a decent job. She said she met some guys who were only marginally employed if at all and lived with 5 other guys in a cramped apartment. On the face of it, that is ok with me.

I told her I do have a "real" job, Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm, sometimes longer hours. Yet, she told me that evenings and weekends were usually not good for her because she had to watch her daughter. So she asked if could get together during the day....

I told her I had to work but maybe we do lunch sometime. She said sure but requested that I come out to where she lives!!! Hello, I work in the downtown of a major city and she lives a good 45 minutes away. I told her we'd have to meet halfway. She never responeded to that question.
Jesus, not even the first date and she's asking for financial stability. This is the kind of thing single guys talk about when it comes to dealing with those with kids, but some people don't want to believe it happens. Yeah, she's looking for a provider alright, even if she is taking nursing what are the odds of her actually using it? She's already proclaimed she wants to be a stay at home mother with all those kids.

Consider this, if you actually DO settle down with her, she'll probably have college debt from her schooling (in which once again she's willing to shrug off if you make good money) which YOU will have to pay off.

She's going to play you like a fiddle, DROP HER NOW.

Old 10-14-2012, 05:58 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,374,578 times
Not reading this thread. Two words for you though: RUN. SCREAMING.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:04 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,554,410 times
Shes looking for a fool. Make sure its not you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships