Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 03:36 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,660,510 times

Advertisements

I usually think: nice ****.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:40 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,436,997 times
have seen 3 beauties in 5 days.....ahhh summer is in the air. Got smiled at by one and smiled back. The other two we were checking each other out. No real thoughts I can recall, except the third one. She was very well groomed and the thought that entered my mind was she is bound to be bald or neatly trimmed where it matters most.

Old 10-23-2012, 06:48 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,681,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Walking downtown to go play pool and pausing to flex at every store front is just 'watching his progress'?

How are they vain? They constantly talk about themselves. About their workout. About what they eat. About what they look like. About the product they use in their hair. About the clothes they wear. About how much 'better' they are than everyone else.

You've seriously never met a guy like that?
No.

Old 10-23-2012, 07:42 AM

14,247 posts, read 17,939,340 times
To my mind, there are different types of beauty in a woman ....

There are the girls that you absolutely want to be seen with ... especially by your friends

There are the girls that you would want to marry and spend the rest of your life with

Then there are the girls that you just want to get into bed and the future can wait

Old 10-23-2012, 07:56 AM

2,954 posts, read 2,904,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
To my mind, there are different types of beauty in a woman ....

There are the girls that you absolutely want to be seen with ... especially by your friends

There are the girls that you would want to marry and spend the rest of your life with

Then there are the girls that you just want to get into bed and the future can wait

I'd pick number two as long as she can **** herself up well for halloween Mine looks like a soccer mom (good looking though...err milf?) most of the time but when she showed me her halloween costume this year, WOW! Then she asked me what I was going as. Umm...I was going to attempt the Snow White drag thing but apparently now, I need to go as a Viking to beat the guys off of you

Old 10-23-2012, 01:48 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,512,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Walking downtown to go play pool and pausing to flex at every store front is just 'watching his progress'?

How are they vain? They constantly talk about themselves. About their workout. About what they eat. About what they look like. About the product they use in their hair. About the clothes they wear. About how much 'better' they are than everyone else.

You've seriously never met a guy like that?
Are they showing you the muscle or for themselves?

Why would not they talk about diet and workout? Why do you think we have a Exercise and Diet forum?

Old 10-23-2012, 02:09 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,156,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Are they showing you the muscle or for themselves?

Why would not they talk about diet and workout? Why do you think we have a Exercise and Diet forum?
She means when they're walking down the street alone and pretend to look in shop windows and give little flexes of shoulders and arms and tense to see how they look. I know what she means i've seen and know men like it.

The diet thing is when you sit down with them and they ask if you train and then they tell you all about what they do and how they do it and what they're eating etc. Usually (but not always) followed by how you could improve and that your not putting in as much effort as them yada yada yada...

Old 10-23-2012, 03:56 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,163,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
She means when they're walking down the street alone and pretend to look in shop windows and give little flexes of shoulders and arms and tense to see how they look. I know what she means i've seen and know men like it.

The diet thing is when you sit down with them and they ask if you train and then they tell you all about what they do and how they do it and what they're eating etc. Usually (but not always) followed by how you could improve and that your not putting in as much effort as them yada yada yada...
I tend to stay away from those types of people, so...I don't have to worry about dealing with them. It's harder to notice the stupidity of your own gender as much because in any given public or social situation one's eyes are usually drawn to those you find attractive, which is usually the opposite gender.

Old 10-23-2012, 04:07 PM

249 posts, read 306,852 times
It doesn't matter, I don't have anything to offer them that I would want to to make them really happy and spoiled.

Old 10-23-2012, 04:28 PM

20,770 posts, read 20,004,647 times
Why do so many guys think that all good looking women are taken? How can we ever find a guy if everybody thinks like that?

I only get hit on when I am in my sweat pants, greasy hair and no make up. When I dress myself up with a nice skirt, sandals and nice groomed hair and feel pretty, I hardly ever get hit on.

When I ask my male friends, they say, guys are scared of me, I look to confident and too pretty to be single. Really?? Only ugly women get to flirt? Really?? Doesn't make sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships