Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 06:13 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,156,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Agreed. Most of the heavily tattooed men I've met have been very loyal and absolute sweethearts. Unfortunately, they're snatched up pretty quick by hot tattooed chicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I saw Jet's photo and see nothing wrong with her at all. As for being tattooed, who is to say what is normal or not? I think some of you are so judgmental against Jet and it explains why you are single (you in general).
She said it her self in another thread that she feels one of the reasons she can't get the type of guy she wants is because of the tattos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2012, 06:22 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,651,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
She said it her self in another thread that she feels one of the reasons she can't get the type of guy she wants is because of the tattos.
Oddly, the type of guy I want would preferably BE heavily tattooed.

Many men do judge me, however, which is ridiculous but that's their problem.

Old 10-23-2012, 06:33 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,212,015 times
Quote:

Well, accordig to you, you live in Podunk, US. There is no shortage of tatted, hot guys where you are going. The only men I personally know of that take issue with tattoos are my dad and a few guys on this forum.

Old 10-23-2012, 06:46 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,430,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
If you can't find a man online, you are a loser.
This is not "Advice" as the title of the thread suggests. It is a baseless generalisation designed to demean and hurt. Nothing more. Your little imaginary "experiment" failed to make available in a verifiable way the content of the 500 imaginary message you got while you were allegedly using pictures of other people to misrepresent yourself as a person you were not. You will find, as many online users of dating sites have, that a significant portion of those messages - likely the vast majority - were polls for no strings sex. Or at least you would have if the 500 messages existed - which I doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Men in the club don't magically turn different.
Actually quite often they do. Men and women both. The reason being that they take alcohol there and alcohol DOES change you.

My counter advice to the baseless and hurtful drivel punctuating the OP is that if you are "looking for love" then simply be yourself, do the things that interest you - finding social versions of them wherever possible - and let the love thing take care of itself.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:36 AM

31,077 posts, read 22,130,979 times
Quote:

You apparently are judging them, (Non tatted men) too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Well, accordig to you, you live in Podunk, US. There is no shortage of tatted, hot guys where you are going. The only men I personally know of that take issue with tattoos are my dad and a few guys on this forum.
You know from the polls and responses here, most CD men prefer non-tatted women. Doesn't matter to me in the least unless it's poorly done or in very poor taste.

Old 10-23-2012, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
You know from the polls and responses here, most CD men prefer non-tatted women. Doesn't matter to me in the least unless it's poorly done or in very poor taste.
I haven't seen any polls or at least I don't remember any polls. Regarding responses, this forum is so large it's difficult to know what CD men like or don't like. There are a handful on this sub-forum who voice dislike for tats, but there are handful on this sub-forum that don't like anything/anybody. Nothing to pay attention to imo as far as JJ goes.

Old 10-23-2012, 05:19 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,651,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
You apparently are judging them, (Non tatted men) too.

Judging? Nah. The only two boyfriends I've had didn't have a tattoo between them. I don't care if a guy has tattoos or not, though I do prefer them to be heavily tattooed just because it's something we would have in common. Just like I'd love if I could find a hobby pilot or someone who works on cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I haven't seen any polls or at least I don't remember any polls. Regarding responses, this forum is so large it's difficult to know what CD men like or don't like. There are a handful on this sub-forum who voice dislike for tats, but there are handful on this sub-forum that don't like anything/anybody. Nothing to pay attention to imo as far as JJ goes.
Actually, there have been many, many threads regarding women with tattoos and the overwhelming response has been that we're loose, slutty, skanky, uneducated and worthless.

Of course, this is a conservative leaning forum so I'm really not surprised.

Old 10-23-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Actually, there have been many, many threads regarding women with tattoos and the overwhelming response has been that we're loose, slutty, skanky, uneducated and worthless.

Of course, this is a conservative leaning forum so I'm really not surprised.
Well, sure, on this forum. I don't see why it matters. This place is filled with completely f*cked up mental cases. I don't see how their opinions could matter to anybody. And really, only a double digit IQ'd mental midget would refer to a woman like you with tats as slutty, skanky, whatever.

Old 10-23-2012, 05:44 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,219,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I'm willing to compromise on some things, but I don't want a man just for the sake of having a man. I can think of worse fates than forever being alone.
apparently not on this site.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:04 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,395,509 times
Do not become a "wife /part time live in". I was dating a guy...I thought we were serious...we spent the weekends together, usually at his house, we see each other every day...I thought everything was great. We had a wonderful romance. But....that was where it stopped. He does not want a wife or a commitment. Just me...every day and weekend...but still in my own home. He does not want to make a real life with me.

My advice....once you identify this situation...end it. Stay friends...but this guy wants FWB...not a real relationship.

I blame myself...after all...why buy the cow if the milk is free?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships