Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 12:21 PM

331 posts, read 735,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
I don't understand why some people don't get that people play games. OP, you were a fun game to her. She probably hasn't done anything like that in a while & you were willing & able to provide her with some mindless fun. I still find it amazing that you spent 5 hours with her & you didn't smash or anything close to it. She may also think that you didn't find her attractive bc you go to the next level. Next don't spend 5 hours making out & not go further.
I didn't spend 5 hours making out her - only one hour.

How would a woman assume that I do not find her attractive if I kiss her for a long time?

It was never my intention to try to sleep with her that night...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
She was drunk and regretted meeting you.

Stuff like this is always why I advice that you need to go after sex as soon as possible. Thats the only way to build a "connection" with a young American Woman in this day and age where you could have good meet with her, then never hear from her again. If you had sex with her, she might regret it but at least you got sex, or the oxytocin in her body will create a bond between you two. Take advantage of the fact that the woman's body is built to bond with the men she sleeps with.
She wasn't drunk! She was nowhere near drunk...

Old 10-22-2012, 12:23 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
She may have felt that afterwards that she went too far, possibly committed a KWI (Kissing While Under the Influence of alcohol) that she regretted. Assume it's over, unless she eventually responds without further prompting.
Good theory. As other posters said she may have a boyfriend or other guys lined up. It was just a bar makeout night with a woman. Don't worry about you will have others! Some might become a relationship most will not. Don't over-think it why stress ya know?

Old 10-22-2012, 12:30 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,725,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBodyUK View Post
I didn't spend 5 hours making out her - only one hour.

How would a woman assume that I do not find her attractive if I kiss her for a long time?

It was never my intention to try to sleep with her that night...
Ok; so it was only an hour of making out. That's still a long time for making out. It shows that she was about doing something fun & I suspect you could have escalated & she would have been fine with it.

The reason I said that she may not thought that you found her attractive is bc just kissing her for an hour showed her that you were lukewarm about. Whereas if you would have escalated it would have shown her that you found her sexually attractive & she would have done something she hasn't done in a while.

Old 10-22-2012, 12:34 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,237,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBodyUK View Post
I met a lady for a drink last Thursday, we had a good time and ended up making out for an hour or so. I got the signals from her so I made the move...We were together for about 5 in hours in total. We were in a secluded little nook in a bar, so nobody could really see what we were up to.

I text her Saturday, saying it was nice meeting you, let's hang out again, let me know when you're free - no response. In the text I made a joke about my jaw hurting cos of kissing (it really did hurt on Friday). She was a bit of a forceful kisser BTW

Called her Sunday, let a message saying the same thing - no response so far.

Ladies, any idea why she's disappeared? Was it my joke about the kissing?

I suspect she's got other guys lined up...
Wait, you told her again on Sunday about the kissing?

Maybe she took offense to your joke. I'd be embarrassed if a guy told me that.

Maybe she's married or has a BF and you were just a fling. If we're interested we don't play games (at least not most of us women).

Maybe the wine made her feel warm and fuzzy and after she got home she thought, "Was was I thinking?"

Old 10-22-2012, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Wait, you told her again on Sunday about the kissing?

Maybe she took offense to your joke. I'd be embarrassed if a guy told me that.

Maybe she's married or has a BF and you were just a fling. If we're interested we don't play games (at least not most of us women).

Maybe the wine made her feel warm and fuzzy and after she got home she thought, "Was was I thinking?"
Could be, but she seemed the type to be able take a joke, she was pretty chilled. I didn't mention kissing in the phone call, only the text.

Old 10-22-2012, 12:40 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,310,364 times
She'd just broken it off with her long time boyfriend right before meeting you.

Next day after having her fun with you, she feels sick and decides to take a pregnancy test....KABOOM!

How's that???

Moving on...

Old 10-22-2012, 12:41 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,924,929 times
If she doesn't get back to you then she doesn't. You will never know the real reason so no point in worrying about it. I would put it down to experience and move on. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Old 10-22-2012, 12:44 PM

1,344 posts, read 4,765,279 times
She used you for free drinks/dinner and then some kissing. (one reason to keep first dates cheap...)

Take it for what it is, you paid for some PG-13 rated fun. On to the next one.

Old 10-22-2012, 12:50 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,109,941 times
Please don't listen to some of these guys - I would be offended if a guy thought that because I kissed him on the first date meant I was up for more than that. If a woman lets you score on the first date it probably means she just wanted to hook up, so I don't see that that will keep her keep her coming back for more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships