Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2012, 07:56 AM

41 posts, read 74,822 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=3]I’ve been dating this guy for a little more than 2 months. He was my childhood friend then we met again when I moved to New Jersey 3 months ago. He lives in New York City. I recently found out he was still talking to his ex who lives in Australia. She cheated on him and they broke up. I saw their chat messages on facebook and asked him. He didn’t admit at first, then he did. He also claimed that he deleted his ex’s phone number but saved it again after that. I broke up with him. He begged me to take him back and I did. One night when he was at my place, I woke up at 2 am in the morning and burst out crying. I confronted him and said I know you’re still lying to me. I have this gut feeling, you need to tell me what you’ve lied to me. He admitted that he lied to me about him going to college here. He said he’s here on his visit visa but he lied to me and said he’s here on student visa and he’s going to school here. He said he lied about it because he was scared that I will leave him when I find out. He cried and cried as he was talking. He said he was talking to this one girl until he and I slept which was on September first. He promised me that he won’t lie to me again. He wanted to come clean and told me he will tell me everything. Should I trust him? I’m having trouble sleeping at night. L I feel like this relationship is going downhill. [/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 08:11 AM

14,375 posts, read 18,377,781 times
No. Dump him.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:22 AM

3,501 posts, read 6,167,647 times
He's lied to you about numerous things. Dump him.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:25 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by genger View Post
[SIZE=3]I’ve been dating this guy for a little more than 2 months. He was my childhood friend then we met again when I moved to New Jersey 3 months ago. He lives in New York City. I recently found out he was still talking to his ex who lives in Australia. She cheated on him and they broke up. I saw their chat messages on facebook and asked him. He didn’t admit at first, then he did. He also claimed that he deleted his ex’s phone number but saved it again after that. I broke up with him. He begged me to take him back and I did. One night when he was at my place, I woke up at 2 am in the morning and burst out crying. I confronted him and said I know you’re still lying to me. I have this gut feeling, you need to tell me what you’ve lied to me. He admitted that he lied to me about him going to college here. He said he’s here on his visit visa but he lied to me and said he’s here on student visa and he’s going to school here. He said he lied about it because he was scared that I will leave him when I find out. He cried and cried as he was talking. He said he was talking to this one girl until he and I slept which was on September first. He promised me that he won’t lie to me again. He wanted to come clean and told me he will tell me everything. Should I trust him? I’m having trouble sleeping at night. L I feel like this relationship is going downhill. [/SIZE]
You answered your own question and don't need anyone on a public forum to tell you what to do.
It is YOUR choice to do what YOU think is right for YOU, it is a simple solution that requires no drama at all.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:27 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,833,652 times
Once a scumbag always a scumbag. You're getting played like a piano.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships