Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2012, 12:04 PM

26,709 posts, read 41,891,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
If he cheated on me with a woman, the first few times I will probably forgive him. But he cheated on me with a man at all? **** THAT ****. I will not even waste time for him to apologize.The dude is gay like most bisexual men are, and he lied to me about it.

I would feel like so low,so pathetic,incompetent,not worthy,I would feel like a failure,stupid,ugly, a clown, a puppet, nothing more than a lap dog, useless, a show monkey.My ego as a woman would be deflated, and in my self esteem would be out the window. All the listed might be the things I would experience if I was in that type of situation where a man cheats on me with another man. Here's another way to look at it.

It's a huge spit in the face, and makes me think that it's true when people, Gay men, and bisexual men hate women.To me it's like they hate women so much they will lead her on making her think he's a straight man,promise her a family, and marriage and eternity of happiness, then one day he cheats on her with a man.He's basically spitting and punching her in the face at the same time. It's a mind game.
The bolded text makes me think you ain't playing with a full deck when it comes to this.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:06 PM

19,018 posts, read 25,255,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
The bolded text makes me think you ain't playing with a full deck when it comes to this.
+1 My god with the people on this forum.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:07 PM

482 posts, read 804,692 times
And just for the record,as a somewhat bisexual woman, I would hope to marry a straight man,because I know he's better for me, and I deserve the best. I deserve a man that would love me as a woman, because he loves women, and not be thinking about other men while we are making love. A man that loves eating the kitty kat, and have no problem doing that. And I can only find that in a straight man. A COMPLETE STRAIGHT MAN, THAT HAS NOT INTENTION OF BEING WITH A MAN IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM.

Sometimes an open mind can lead to a broken heart.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
The only reason why I probably forgive him because I know what other women got between their legs.But if he keeps doing it, then I would have to break up with him.But this is a hypothetical situation so I don't know what I would do in real life.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:12 PM

345 posts, read 644,618 times
Quote:
If he cheated on me with a woman, the first few times I will probably forgive him.
...Seriously? Just reading this makes me realize you have self-esteem issues...then I read this...

Quote:
But he cheated on me with a man at all? **** THAT ****. I will not even waste time for him to apologize.The dude is gay like most bisexual men are, and he lied to me about it.

I would feel like so low,so pathetic,incompetent,not worthy,I would feel like a failure,stupid,ugly, a clown, a puppet, nothing more than a lap dog, useless, a show monkey.My ego as a woman would be deflated, and in my self esteem would be out the window.
Too late, you already possess the traits you listed.

Quote:
All the listed might be the things I would experience if I was in that type of situation where a man cheats on me with another man. Here's another way to look at it.

It's a huge spit in the face, and makes me think that it's true when people, Gay men, and bisexual men hate women.To me it's like they hate women so much they will lead her on making her think he's a straight man,promise her a family, and marriage and eternity of happiness, then one day he cheats on her with a man.He's basically spitting and punching her in the face at the same time. It's a mind game.
To me, cheating is cheating, period, doesn't matter who it's with.

You are absolutely a bigot. You have a severely skewed definition of the word bisexual. It refers to someone of either gender who is capable of being attracted to either gender. That's it.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:14 PM

345 posts, read 644,618 times
Quote:
And just for the record,as a somewhat bisexual woman, I would hope to marry a straight man,because I know he's better for me, and I deserve the best. I deserve a man that would love me as a woman, because he loves women, and not be thinking about other men while we are making love. A man that loves eating the kitty kat, and have no problem doing that. And I can only find that in a straight man. A COMPLETE STRAIGHT MAN, THAT HAS NOT INTENTION OF BEING WITH A MAN IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM.

Sometimes an open mind can lead to a broken heart.
So much so that you'll forgive cheating?

Old 10-28-2012, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureNarcotic View Post
So much so that you'll forgive cheating?
I was speaking in a hypothetical sense,read my other post.Who what I might do. Of course cheating is bad all around but when a man is cheating with another man that's awful beyond belief. Well cheating with a family member or close friend is pretty bad too.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:
...Seriously? Just reading this makes me realize you have self-esteem issues...then I read this...

You are absolutely a bigot. You have a severely skewed definition of the word bisexual. It refers to someone of either gender who is capable of being attracted to either gender. That's it.
I suggest you look at the Kinsey Scale,cause sometimes it's not always in the middle.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:

I have none of the traits I listed above.Read what I wrote again. I was speaking on imaginary terms. Besides I doubt a bisexual man, or gay man can even get close to me, in order to do those things.As soon as I get married I am hiring a Private Investigator, and I am having divorce papers already handy.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:34 PM

19,018 posts, read 25,255,803 times
Quote:
I have none of the traits I listed above.Read what I wrote again. I was speaking on imaginary terms. Besides I doubt a bisexual man, or gay man can even get close to me, in order to do those things.As soon as I get married I am hiring a Private Investigator, and I am having divorce papers already handy.
Ok, this has to be trolling. Trolling or crazy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships