Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 06:39 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

"I don't pay for sex, I pay them to leave."

What a catch!

Old 10-28-2012, 06:42 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,201,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
This is an excellent point... whose to say he'll be happy with 'stale' relationship sex? Would he get bored and seek out prostitutes for variation, even if the relationship sex is great? Can he not go more than a few days without sex?

There's a lot wrong with this situation.
In theory, he's going to prostitutes to get sex. If he's in a relationship, he wouldn't need to go to them because sex would be there almost every time he wanted. I'm not saying there aren't men in relationships who visit Prostitutes though

Old 10-28-2012, 06:49 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,347,051 times
I wouldn't start off a date/relationship with telling someone I've been with 20 random women whether they were prostitutes or one-night stands. For some women, I think prostitutes would be a major sticking point because there is a certain stigma about it. They would be very naive to think guys don't engage in activities like this especially when younger when they go to places like Vegas however.

Old 10-28-2012, 07:15 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
In theory, he's going to prostitutes to get sex. If he's in a relationship, he wouldn't need to go to them because sex would be there almost every time he wanted. I'm not saying there aren't men in relationships who visit Prostitutes though
If she could't have sex for a while, would he go purchase some? I had a cervical biopsy because they thought I might have cancer and my Dr. told me I couldn't have sex for 3-4 weeks afterwards. My ex took this opportunity to cheat on me because he 'couldn't handle it'. Would this dude do the same? Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you'll get sex all the time whenever you want it.

What if he's used to the variety and ability to go choose whatever woman he wants and immediately have sex with her? If he wants big boobs, he goes and finds it, if he wants a super short woman he can go pick one out. I'd be a little worried that he would get bored being with the same woman.

Old 10-28-2012, 07:18 PM

464 posts, read 479,449 times
No. Guys like that are damaged goods.

Old 10-28-2012, 07:18 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
If she could't have sex for a while, would he go purchase some? I had a cervical biopsy because they thought I might have cancer and my Dr. told me I couldn't have sex for 3-4 weeks afterwards. My ex took this opportunity to cheat on me because he 'couldn't handle it'. Would this dude do the same? Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you'll get sex all the time whenever you want it.

Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa???????????

Old 10-28-2012, 07:19 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa???????????

Yep. I didn't find out about it until after we broke up. At least I didn't have cancer

Old 10-28-2012, 07:21 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,574,629 times
Men are always paying to have sex. That's why we pay for these ridiculous dates and all sorts of other stuff. A prostitute simply eliminates all the bs and gets right to the point.

Old 10-28-2012, 07:22 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,639,161 times
I wouldn't marry a guy who has been with a prostitute though in my opinion most guys have either sexually assaulted a gal, raped a gal, or been with a prostitute so if I did marry a guy he's likely to have been with a prostitute.

I don't do should or shouldn't unless it involves harming animals or children. Probably suited to lie about your encounters if you want a better chance of getting whatever you want from gals which is likely a f*ck. I highly doubt you'd be honest as you're considering lying and it seems most guys tend to lie about whatever if it will harm their chances of getting what they want from gals.

Old 10-28-2012, 07:22 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
At least you know that the naughty man really really likes woman- to the point he will dish out cash to be with one...Depends on what class of prostitute...If the man is into picking up drug addicted woman in the back alley - that's much worse than a guy who goes to Vegas and gets an upscale hooker for a few hundred bucks...but in the over all- Using woman through their need for money is a bad thing...as for the poster who habitually uses hookers- stop it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships