Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Number of sex partners
1 20 10.26%
2 11 5.64%
3 10 5.13%
4 7 3.59%
5 10 5.13%
6 4 2.05%
7 4 2.05%
8 6 3.08%
9 4 2.05%
10 4 2.05%
11 1 0.51%
12 6 3.08%
13 2 1.03%
14 2 1.03%
15 7 3.59%
16 2 1.03%
17 3 1.54%
18 3 1.54%
19 2 1.03%
20 3 1.54%
21 3 1.54%
22 1 0.51%
23 1 0.51%
24+ 79 40.51%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 07:06 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
I don't think you would find too many people that would disagree with that including myself but why are you talking about grown men dating 15, 16, 17 year old girls on this thread. At no point in this thread is there anything or anybody saying they did that or would be ok with that. There are a few posts regarding under 21 college guys hooking up with HS girls which is pretty normal and you responded by saying they were on par with pedos. ????

I'm talking about it because it pertains to the subject in general. And FYI not everyone agrees with what you said about the grown men, it has been discussed on the forum before.... Anyway, I don't care what anyone else said or didn't say during the course of the entire thread & again I never said someone said this or that....I made a simple comment on the subject matter, take it or leave it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2012, 07:23 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post

We're talking about taking a deeply intimate activity and turning it into something as common and meaningless as picking toe jam between this little piggy and that one.
But it's fun, and it feels good. Not everyone places the same meaning or importance on the ACT itself. Also, as so many have pointed out, people in their late teens or early 20's may have a different outlook than those settling down and looking for marriage.

I hit 24+ before I ever met my wife. We were married for 15+ years, and I was always (!!!!) faithful. You can't always quantify a person's life by applying your standards to how they should live.

Old 11-25-2012, 07:32 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,695,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Originally Posted by [B
stan4[/b]

We're talking about taking a deeply intimate activity and turning it into something as common and meaningless as picking toe jam between this little piggy and that one.

Im always suspicious of these types of attitudes. Do these people really think that back in the day people had sex any LESS than now? no way. The difference is nowadays people are more open about talking about it; it isn't quite such a taboo.

I don't get this attitude that sex is 'dirty' or should be preserved for someone 'special'. You might find out that special someone isn't so special overall - I certainly wouldn't like to have the same sexual partner all my life only to divorce at 50 - i'd feel cheated.

Old 11-25-2012, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
Im always suspicious of these types of attitudes. Do these people really think that back in the day people had sex any LESS than now? no way. The difference is nowadays people are more open about talking about it; it isn't quite such a taboo.

I don't get this attitude that sex is 'dirty' or should be preserved for someone 'special'. You might find out that special someone isn't so special overall - I certainly wouldn't like to have the same sexual partner all my life only to divorce at 50 - i'd feel cheated.

So the alternative to 'not that special' is to spread yourself around like a jar of Jiffy then?

Old 11-25-2012, 07:40 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
So the alternative to 'not that special' is to spread yourself around like a jar of Jiffy then?
What's the problem with that? (unless you're talking crunchy, then that's just nasty...)

Old 11-25-2012, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
What's the problem with that? (unless you're talking crunchy, then that's just nasty...)

There's a problem with it to me (crunchy or non) if it's not a problem to you, then I guess it's not.

Old 11-25-2012, 07:44 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,695,564 times
Quote:
Well, let me put it another way. What if I told you Vanilla was the only decent ice cream flavour, and for 50 years you never had chocolate, raspberry, oreo or lemon cheesecake flavour, would you consider that a reasonable situation?

So yes - spread them far and wide - and let someone make you smile.

I don't think we'd have half the racism or uptight churchgoers denying everyone else human rights if people just screwed a bit more.

Old 11-25-2012, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
Well, let me put it another way. What if I told you Vanilla was the only decent ice cream flavour, and for 50 years you never had chocolate, raspberry, oreo or lemon cheesecake flavour, would you consider that a reasonable situation?

So yes - spread them far and wide - and let someone make you smile.

I don't think we'd have half the racism or uptight churchgoers denying everyone else human rights if people just screwed a bit more.

If someone else wants to sample every flavor available that's their buisness, but that would not be me. If it's 'reasonable' for your side, it's 'reasonable' for mine as well.

ew at that second line and I'll leave that where it is....

and again with the 'all of life's problems can be solved with sex' mentality, sorry but that's ridiculous but typical nonetheless.

Old 11-25-2012, 07:55 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,451,073 times
Quote:
I'm talking about it because it pertains to the subject in general. And FYI not everyone agrees with what you said about the grown men, it has been discussed on the forum before.... Anyway, I don't care what anyone else said or didn't say during the course of the entire thread & again I never said someone said this or that....I made a simple comment on the subject matter, take it or leave it.
We agree

anyone that thinks there is nothing wrong with a grown man hooking up with HS girls is a big creep IMO.
At what age is a guy a grown man is the question. IMO once you're old enough to go to a bar or buy booze then you have no business hooking up with 17-18 year old HS girls.

Old 11-25-2012, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
We agree

anyone that thinks there is nothing wrong with a grown man hooking up with HS girls is a big creep IMO.
At what age is a guy a grown man is the question. IMO once you're old enough to go to a bar or buy booze then you have no business hooking up with 17-18 year old HS girls.

Yea, that's all I was saying, I know it wasn't the exact topic but just in general. Not illegal but I think the ones that are 45 - 65 hook up with 19, 22 year olds are creeps too but that's a different topic altogether.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships