Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2012, 12:07 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,896,723 times

Advertisements

I have hives around my right eye. Worked on a painting in my sister in laws basement and there was moldy wood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2012, 12:09 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,471,556 times
i went to bed last night w/o 2nd dessert.
brutal.
i had to return the chinese knockoff tablet and get a refund and still have not sprung for the stickup price of a good tablet.
brutal.

Old 12-01-2012, 12:10 PM

17,642 posts, read 22,661,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akck View Post
For those of you with darkness related sadness, try taking vitamin D-3. I used to be in a funk during winter, but then I read an article about low sun exposure causing low vitamin D levels. I've been on it for years and a couple of winters ago, I noticed I wasn't in the same funk.
About 5 years ago my VA doc had me start taking Vitamin D, 1000iu, each day. I've never had SAD though. Here on my beautiful forested mountain, at 2000', many days the sun shines fer a few hours in the winter.

Old 12-01-2012, 12:13 PM

17,642 posts, read 22,661,159 times
I saw on the tv last nite a young lady started a business providing cuddling, snuggling, spooning, but no sex. She charges $60 per hour. The Snuggery Offers Cuddling and Snuggling Services for $60 and Hour | Oddity Central - Collecting Oddities

Old 12-01-2012, 12:19 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,950,949 times
Popped an Adderall to get some work done, computer broke down right after I took it. No appetite, spent the whole time fixing the computer instead of doing my work. Still haven't eaten.

Old 12-01-2012, 12:28 PM

681 posts, read 618,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
It gets dark by 4:30 and I think it is really contributing to me being in a funk right now.

My sad story is I thought I had finally met a great guy but he's been doing the slow fade on me. Didn't see him for almost 2 weeks, then finally saw him, had a great date, and now have heard from him ONE time since and that's because I contacted him first. It's really depressing. I'm sick of trying. I'm at work, but I feel like going home and crying in bed. I haven't felt this low in awhile. Glad you started a thread where I could vent. I feel like all of my friends and family are sick of me complaining about guy problems/dating.
awww, well here is a big HUG from me to you...i felt the same way a few days ago but reverse since im a guy lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I woke up this morning, and I was like "I want some strawberry mini spooners!" and I went to look in the cupboard to find my giant bag of minispooners, and much to my dismay, I found myself bagless! My roommate devoured all my mini spooners! Oh, what folly!

Nah. I haven't had a date in 2 years, haven't received any compliments from anyone that I know IRL, and have some some really brutal rejections in this time. And I live in a dating environment where the pickings are incredibly slim, and the main hope of finding someone is bar hopping, and I just don't care for that life.

I suppose here is where I say 'Woe is me!"
I feel you bro! it's the same thing where i live! but if you are not going to score, if you arn't in the game, know what I mean?

Quote:
What are mini spooners? And how dare your roommate! This is why I love living alone!
yeah I have a roommate and we share stuff, but we never eat the last of anyones stuff unless we ask first

Old 12-01-2012, 12:29 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,906,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I saw on the tv last nite a young lady started a business providing cuddling, snuggling, spooning, but no sex. She charges $60 per hour. The Snuggery Offers Cuddling and Snuggling Services for $60 and Hour | Oddity Central - Collecting Oddities
My neighbor hosted a cuddle party one day. I didn't go. I thought it was a little weird.

Old 12-01-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Sorry Sonic, that's ridiculous! You did the right thing breaking off all contact. His wife sounds jealous and insecure. You don't need that.
I wish someone would try to tell me stuff like his wife did, i don't play that mess...im also still single so maybe thats why lol

Old 12-01-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Sorry Sonic, that's ridiculous! You did the right thing breaking off all contact. His wife sounds jealous and insecure. You don't need that.
Quote:
I finally heard from the guy I was seeing. After a few chit chats back and forth he said he's busy this weekend he doesn't know how he's going to get everything done. Guess that's code for don't expect to see or hear from me all weekend.

C'mon who wants to take me on a hot date this weekend!?
wow strawberry not bad looking, if you lived near me I would ask you out

Old 12-01-2012, 12:51 PM

26,701 posts, read 41,771,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandate_of_Heaven View Post
wow strawberry not bad looking, if you lived near me I would ask you out
Ditto. You know if you ever come back to VA for a visit......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships