Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2012, 02:47 PM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,798 times

Advertisements

[quote=Dewdrop93;27192019]So - who are overweight women allowed to reject? Or are they supposed to fall in love with every guy who is nice enough to give them the time of day?[/QUOTE

EXACTLY!!!! it's as if overweight women should be praising the heavens because some man gives them the time of day. At the end of the day OP, I think really what it boils down to, is your ego is just hurt. If these so called overweight women did say yes to you, nine times out of ten, you still wouldn't be happy, and then would be complaining that the only women you can get are fat women.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:47 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,192,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
That's all fine and well. It does not negate the fact that most don't and won't. Those are the trends in the face of anecdotes. Most aren't that motivated and motivation is lost with time. He's been singing this tune for several years. Any 30-something year old man who is clingy, who thinks fat women should give him a chance because they're fat, who refers to women as b*tches et al, has the odds stacked against him as far as positive change goes.

If he doesn't change his mental state, he is ... well you know the word. But the truth is he does not really want to. He must cling to his bitterness desperately.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:50 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,133,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
That's the point. Overweight women can still get guys. Clingy guys cannot get women. That's my whole point. It's not fair that obesity is acceptable but clinginess is not. One negative trait is acceptable while another is not. It's so ridiculous and unfair. It's like the dating world is against me... the negative trait that I have is a deal-breaker for women, while their negative trait is forgivable.
Good god. Could you possibly whine anymore?

Old 12-03-2012, 02:56 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
Good god. Could you possibly whine anymore?
no he can do worse. he's posted worse.

That's like a warm up for the big game.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:59 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
[quote=Raptor76;27192511]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
At the end of the day OP, I think really what it boils down to, is your ego is just hurt.
Now that really is one heckuva thread-jacking job! When posters think the main whiner is the OP.

Old 12-03-2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
no he can do worse. he's posted worse.

That's like a warm up for the big game.
Somebody call the "whaaambulance", then.

Old 12-03-2012, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Now that really is one heckuva thread-jacking job! When posters think the main whiner is the OP.
Wait, he didn't start this thread?

Old 12-03-2012, 03:03 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
Wait, he didn't start this thread?
RogersParkGuy started this thread.

Old 12-03-2012, 03:05 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,453,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
RogersParkGuy started this thread.
The Mods merged the threads together.

Old 12-03-2012, 03:42 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,153,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
I've already made dramatic efforts to improve my looks and my financial status. I have worked very hard at both of these things. Yes, i am very bitter that i have worked hard for years to change my perceived flaws and improve my attractiveness, as well as lower my standards in attractiveness in women, and it still has not paid off.

At some point, i don't feel like being the one who always has to change and improve. At some point, i want to find women who accept me the way i am. Somehow, every flaw that I have is seen as a deal-breaker. Clingyness is seen as a deal-breaker. Whereas flaws that other people have, they are more forgivable.

It absolutely ticks me off that we live in a world so lacking in compassion that nobody feels sympathetic for me despite my efforts to improve. That's why it's better to pay to talk to girls, because then you can give them money to feel sympathetic for you. Unfortunately i am pretty broke at the moment, but i plan to go back to paying women to talk to me as soon as i can financially afford it, hopefully later this week.

I'm being very serious here. Why don't you start a web site for very clingy people. Some people like their partner to be clingy. I must admit, I don't. My gf does what she wants, when she wants and so do I. We trust each other. That is neither here nor there. I guess I'm just trying to say don't expect me to join. But seriously, there are sites for people looking for all kinds even obese people. So if being clingy is your thing. Not judging you, if that's who you are than that's who you are. But you say you work so hard. Why don't you work at creating a website. You'll most likely find someone who wants a clingy guy as well as make some money. That way you don't have to pay women to tolerate you. You will find some that actually want to. I'm being serious now. Don't take this the wrong way. Perhaps there is already a website out there. I don't know, I am the opposite of clingy. I think it runs in the family. None of the men take issue with their gf/ or wife doing whatever she wants when she wants. I am no slave owner. But the same goes for the women in my family/ group of friends. We all do what we want but within reason. It has to be within reason. Don't get what I'm saying twisted. My gf doesn't come to me and say "(John Doe), I'm going with the girls for a few weeks or maybe a month. I'll see you when I see ya". That won't float. That's what I mean within reason. It doesn't mean that they aren't/ or I'm not considerate when making plans on my own. We both are, but we both also know that it's good to have other interests, friends, hobbies that we like to do without the other. Just because I can do what I want and so can she we don't abuse that by taking off for months on end. But we do give each other plenty of room to breath. But that doesn't make us better than you. We just both happen to be this way.

You're clingy. I give you props for owning it. I've known many guys and girls that are this way. To each his own, so if this is you, then embrace it. But find someone who wants the same thing. There are girls that like clingy guys. Alot of insecure people out there. I have some friends that don't do anything without their significant other. My sister's first husband was liket that. When she remarried, her friends asked her to do something and she said no. When she told her second and previous husband about it, he said why would you say no? Go have some fun. He fit into our family as you can see. No one in our family even knew that her first husband was like that. He smothered her and she had to get out. Take it all with a grain of salt.

Last edited by supermanpansy; 12-03-2012 at 03:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships