Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 06:24 PM

663 posts, read 778,125 times

Advertisements

Think of all the men you know. How many of them have had more than 4 girls? I can't name more than 3 guys.

Meanwhile, those 3 guys have been around ALOT.

As an example, here are the numbers that my male friends are pulling:
2 (me)
30+
40+
30+

For the girls I know there numbers are:

For women, alot less variance but averages to similar to men (duh! it takes 2 to tango!)

Discuss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2013, 06:34 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,043,463 times
Your sample isn't varied, Einstein.
Where do you live? Those numbers seem ridiculously low.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:11 PM

1,340 posts, read 1,628,129 times
Experience from Bosnia tells that very few women have more than 3 sex partners. 0,1 and 2 will cover wast majority of women. First one happens to be a short term failure guy for many.
What's to note is that about a few guys will happen to deliberately go on and have sex with as many women as possible. Myth says that they're handsome and rich but not at all. They are generally problematic, average looking just very dary.
In fact, their success relies on the fact that they're "hot shots" by who they are. Usually crazy folks that girls know from school, classical "bad boy" type. About half of the women will sleep with those guys as their first one, and they'll be around until they find the next one or they'll simply go out of their lives as soon as they find another woman to "be her first".
Their tricks are generally something that every father in Bosnia tells their daughters to avoid and they even describe how they'll do it, since that's how it's always been - they usually date them, hang around them, then at some point after an X number of meetings around, chats and kisses they'll go out and go loose with them, then they'll go at some private place where they'll practically "shame" them into sex, and girls will crack under the pressure to have sex at that point.
With more experienced women this strategy doesn't really work, but they have different approach for them as well. While they make up just 5% of general population in Bosnia, they happen to be 20 times more active in dating and advances. Most other men won't bother dating until they get a decent job and some savings, usually after they realize that their parents were giving them allowance to go with their first girl, sometimes they don't want to go seek for girls because they feel they're not ready, they don't want to ask money from their parents because they're being conscious that they'll put their parents in a bad position and they know that their parents would still give them money even if it's the last money they have... so their consciousness tells them NOT to ask it instead.
I've noticed that there are a lot more "bad boys" in America on average, a lot more and they seem not to take relationship seriously at all, but women are indeed really cheap for Bosnian standards and seem to never learn... in Bosnia they usually "learn" to be smarter after the first fool or eventually another one who happens to be a failed relationship. In USA they seem not to care.

If you wanted to imply that myth of a man having more sex partners isn't true, good morning Colombo. There are a few percent more men in the sexually active number of men and women, plus older men always play the role, implying that older women are out of equation after certain age by themselves. Women tend to enter sex relationships earlier than men worldwide, and due to already explained rule they tend to have more sex partners as a median. A number of prostitutes won't balance it since a lot less men will go visit prostitutes while a lot more women will get conned by man-whores.
There is only one big difference in attitude. In culture of the west, man who sleeps with man women is considered a "player". In rural Bosnian society he's considered "turning into a woman" because having woman's company all the time and always seeking for ways to get attention by women (either by trying to leave a good grooming image just to get sex, or trying to be a villain-looking guy again to get their attention) so that he can have sex with another woman. Some of those guys tend to become street perverts and they often get beat up. Also, if a woman sleeps with many men in Bosnia, she's considered "cheap" and no guy wants to bother with her, because he considers her like a prostitute - it is considered that she will jump to another guy if she sees an opportunity and that she sees sex just as a means for attention to get what she wants.
In america it happens to be a form of independent lifestyle and seeking for the right person.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:14 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Kimbo pulls down 3 guys on average weekly by herself. She blows your whole thread to bits!

Old 01-20-2013, 07:14 PM

127 posts, read 154,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nald View Post
Experience from Bosnia tells that very few women have more than 3 sex partners. 0,1 and 2 will cover wast majority of women. First one happens to be a short term failure guy for many.
What's to note is that about a few guys will happen to deliberately go on and have sex with as many women as possible. Myth says that they're handsome and rich but not at all. They are generally problematic, average looking just very dary.
In fact, their success relies on the fact that they're "hot shots" by who they are. Usually crazy folks that girls know from school, classical "bad boy" type. About half of the women will sleep with those guys as their first one, and they'll be around until they find the next one or they'll simply go out of their lives as soon as they find another woman to "be her first".
Their tricks are generally something that every father in Bosnia tells their daughters to avoid and they even describe how they'll do it, since that's how it's always been - they usually date them, hang around them, then at some point after an X number of meetings around, chats and kisses they'll go out and go loose with them, then they'll go at some private place where they'll practically "shame" them into sex, and girls will crack under the pressure to have sex at that point.
With more experienced women this strategy doesn't really work, but they have different approach for them as well. While they make up just 5% of general population in Bosnia, they happen to be 20 times more active in dating and advances. Most other men won't bother dating until they get a decent job and some savings, usually after they realize that their parents were giving them allowance to go with their first girl, sometimes they don't want to go seek for girls because they feel they're not ready, they don't want to ask money from their parents because they're being conscious that they'll put their parents in a bad position and they know that their parents would still give them money even if it's the last money they have... so their consciousness tells them NOT to ask it instead.
I've noticed that there are a lot more "bad boys" in America on average, a lot more and they seem not to take relationship seriously at all, but women are indeed really cheap for Bosnian standards and seem to never learn... in Bosnia they usually "learn" to be smarter after the first fool or eventually another one who happens to be a failed relationship. In USA they seem not to care.

If you wanted to imply that myth of a man having more sex partners isn't true, good morning Colombo. There are a few percent more men in the sexually active number of men and women, plus older men always play the role, implying that older women are out of equation after certain age by themselves. Women tend to enter sex relationships earlier than men worldwide, and due to already explained rule they tend to have more sex partners as a median. A number of prostitutes won't balance it since a lot less men will go visit prostitutes while a lot more women will get conned by man-whores.
There is only one big difference in attitude. In culture of the west, man who sleeps with man women is considered a "player". In rural Bosnian society he's considered "turning into a woman" because having woman's company all the time and always seeking for ways to get attention by women (either by trying to leave a good grooming image just to get sex, or trying to be a villain-looking guy again to get their attention) so that he can have sex with another woman. Some of those guys tend to become street perverts and they often get beat up. Also, if a woman sleeps with many men in Bosnia, she's considered "cheap" and no guy wants to bother with her, because he considers her like a prostitute - it is considered that she will jump to another guy if she sees an opportunity and that she sees sex just as a means for attention to get what she wants.
In america it happens to be a form of independent lifestyle and seeking for the right person.
I didn't read any of this beyond the first sentence, but women in the western world definitely have more than 3 sexual partners. Many have far more than men, but lie about it.

Also, men tend to exaggerate their numbers.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:22 PM

1,340 posts, read 1,628,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy316 View Post
I didn't read any of this beyond the first sentence, but women in the western world definitely have more than 3 sexual partners. Many have far more than men, but lie about it.

Also, men tend to exaggerate their numbers.
Like i said, it's expected that a woman would have more sex partners on median and average, in every society:
1. there is a bit more percentage of men in young ages
2. older, unmarried men stay focused on same group, while older women aren't bothering or won't have much success at all
3. bad boy rule applies universally, simply because they are much more open and constantly "date" even several girls within one night... they keep approaching with various schemes and they keep reserved. Most men don't do that.
4. women enter in sex relationships at younger age than men.
In Bosnia it's simply because most people don't have much "failed" relationships, they enter one and carry on. If it fails, women don't enter new one so fast either, at least most doesn't. Half of the women you can find will have two sex partners at most, some will have three. There are promiscous ones but you know who they are. There are also prostitutes, but you don't bother with such. You know... I really can't recall of a woman with lots of sex partners (e.g. 5+) who wasn't a prostitute. Either on my university section or high school, or my relatives and friends.

That being said, I don't bother much with "dating" in western world because I find most women worth of a despise. Men as well. I mean, they're good to be friends, good to be work colleagues. But I just don't see vast majority as marriage material. I don't know how they succeed it, but I guess that's why there are so many failures. I'd rather never marry and go for surrogacy, to tell you seriously... I mean, it costs just 20,000. If you want children you'll save up money anyways, and pregnancy will cost you a lot as well, either in unpaid salaries that your wife would lose, medical treatments and other stuff... unless insurance covers it, but it still proves my point. I really can't comprehend it, seriously.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:25 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,987,357 times
Those numbers crack me up.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:42 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,043,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Kimbo pulls down 3 guys on average weekly by herself. She blows your whole thread to bits!
Hey now. I'm picky about that sort of thing!

Old 01-20-2013, 07:53 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
Hey now. I'm picky about that sort of thing!
Seriously the pansexual doesn't count.

Old 01-20-2013, 08:51 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Even the nerdy, introverted guys I know have more partners than that... it all depends on where you're fishing. It's like the band camp joke in the movie American Pie, everyone thinks they're all virginal and sweet when it turns out the band geeks are gettin in on more than the jocks and popular kids
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships