Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 08:50 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortDoctor View Post
Apparently I heard from some people that prostitutes would not even be willing to accept money from a short guy. Too repulsive.
Please seek professional therapy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2013, 08:54 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,366,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Please seek professional therapy.
Actually, everybody in life has some wrenches thrown their way, but some people on here need it more than others.

Old 01-27-2013, 09:09 PM

6 posts, read 11,673 times
I just think that sounds SAD!!!!!

Old 01-27-2013, 09:24 PM

662 posts, read 1,259,856 times
Shut down for stealing virginity yesterday.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...rlington-motel

Old 01-27-2013, 09:32 PM

382 posts, read 721,734 times
This reminds me of the recent film The Sessions with Helen Hunt. In this case, she's not a prostitute, but a sex surrogate, i.e., a sex therapist with benefits, who is hired to help a disabled guy in an iron lung lose his virginity. Looks pretty decent.

I know people have ethical and legal qualms about prostitution; I myself don't think it's the best introduction to the Life Erotic, surely. But having said that, I always find myself moved by the scene in The Elephant Man in which a prostitute is hired to sleep with Joseph Merrick. I mean, even if he had carefully read The Game and the object of his desire had imbibed numerous potent potables, did that poor fellow ever really have a chance? Sadly, some guys perceive themselves as Elephant Men.

In the case of the virgin in question, I don't think a random hooker is necessarily the right answer, but if he feels so shy/repulsive/inadequate that he can't feel comfortable with women generally, why not a sex surrogate or a "tantric healer" instead?

Maybe I'm just imagining my younger, awkward self (as opposed to my current older, awkward self ) in the same predicament, but I feel a more sensitive type of sex worker might do the trick (no pun intended).

Old 01-27-2013, 10:04 PM

662 posts, read 1,259,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Josef the Chewable View Post
This reminds me of the recent film The Sessions with Helen Hunt. In this case, she's not a prostitute, but a sex surrogate, i.e., a sex therapist with benefits, who is hired to help a disabled guy in an iron lung lose his virginity. Looks pretty decent.
Thanks, I'm going to watch this tomorrow.

The Sessions (2012) More at IMDbPro »

Mark O'Brien: I believe in a God with a sense of humor. I would find it absolutely intolerable not to be to able blame someone for all this.
Share this quote

Old 01-27-2013, 11:04 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,906,713 times
That is just sad, its like you have given up already. Why not just wait until you find a woman who wants to have sex with you? Who knows, she might be right under your nose.

Old 01-27-2013, 11:06 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Losing your virginity to a prostitute. High five, bro.

Sounds like an answer to a cards against humanity answer.

Old 01-27-2013, 11:08 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,906,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterMorgan2 View Post
It's legal where I live. Even if it weren't I wouldn't care or judge someone who used the service. And no, I have never used the service. That being said, prostitution is the oldest profession for a reason. It's good for it to exist to prevent certain vicious clusters of men from going rape crazy.

If you wouldn't judge someone who paid for sex why do you feel the need to clarify that is something you have never done?

Old 01-27-2013, 11:56 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,099,087 times
eh, I wouldn't recommend it

Why don't you just try to get a girl? Use a dating site. My first girl was from a dating site, I was lucky enough to find a pretty girl in my area who was just straight-up looking for a man to date to entertain her (not her words, I eventually realized that's what had happened).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships