Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 04:58 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,655,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
He's probably gay anyway...
Hahaha probably
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2013, 06:31 AM

365 posts, read 490,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly_96 View Post
The problem is, of course, that lots of other girls think the same thing, and I constantly see someone flirting with him.

So how should I do to catch his interest and make him think that I am special?

Help, please?
If he's not directly flirting with you... Sorry to break it to you but your chances are getting slimmer everyday.

You really cannot unless you're his type... And if he's not. Don't go around asking what[blank] is so you can change for him. Unless you have hidden talents;

I don't think many of us can help. A lot of my friends are very taller then me i'm just kind of the short guy that's there. When they're around me the chances of me getting hit on go down to nearly 0. Life sucks sometimes but what're you going to do. Acceptation is the only way to happiness. Also; I don't think he can read your mind. So asking always helps.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:07 AM

45 posts, read 64,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenion View Post
If he's not directly flirting with you... Sorry to break it to you but your chances are getting slimmer everyday.

You really cannot unless you're his type... And if he's not. Don't go around asking what[blank] is so you can change for him. Unless you have hidden talents;

I don't think many of us can help. A lot of my friends are very taller then me i'm just kind of the short guy that's there. When they're around me the chances of me getting hit on go down to nearly 0. Life sucks sometimes but what're you going to do. Acceptation is the only way to happiness. Also; I don't think he can read your mind. So asking always helps.
Yes, I will try to talk to him next time I get the slightest chance.
I have already seen those other girls he is with asking him out a few times in private, but he has pretty much given "not now" type of answers, so I hope I have better luck somehow.
I don't know why he has turned them down everytime, I know he likes girls and those girls are actually really cute as well, so maybe he is just checking who of them that desires him the most.
But I don't blame him, he can easily kiss the one he wants himself next time she asks him out, so perhaps he is enjoying his multiple choice possibilities.

Last edited by Butterfly_96; 01-30-2013 at 08:43 AM..

Old 01-30-2013, 09:44 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,223,977 times
Sleep with his best friend and rock his world. Word will get back... (j/k)

Old 01-30-2013, 10:57 AM

5,356 posts, read 18,545,876 times
Quote:
Yes, I will try to talk to him next time I get the slightest chance.
I have already seen those other girls he is with asking him out a few times in private, but he has pretty much given "not now" type of answers, so I hope I have better luck somehow.
I don't know why he has turned them down everytime, I know he likes girls and those girls are actually really cute as well, so maybe he is just checking who of them that desires him the most.
But I don't blame him, he can easily kiss the one he wants himself next time she asks him out, so perhaps he is enjoying his multiple choice possibilities.
If he hasn't gone out with the girls who've asked him, then you definitely don't want to act like they do or you will be just one of the pack. You do need to be prepared for the possibility that he's gay or religious. There's nothing stopping a gay man from liking girls as friends, even flirting with them. They're just not interested in dating them. Likewise, a religious person may believe in no sex before the possibility of marriage, and may limit dating to avoid the temptation. There are many other possibilities to explain his non-dating behavior (maybe he already has a girlfriend at a different school).

In any case, your best chance is to be different from the rest so you stand out as an individual. I do wonder about his inappropriate touching though. He gets away with it because the girls want the attention. If I did anything like that at work, I'd be up on sexual harassment charges in a second. Don't put him up on a pedestal, he's just another guy and as you get older you'll find that there are others out there who you'll like maybe even more.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:04 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,775,084 times
Ignore him. He's so used to attention that he will notice if you don't care. Of course he could possibly not care either and move on, but honestly, if you pursue someone like that, they will just use you and hurt you. Let him come to you.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:16 PM

45 posts, read 64,033 times
Well, I know he likes girls, since he has had a girlfriend quite recently.
And also from the way he treats the girls that are with him, like the spanking and how he puts his hands directly on their belly when he holds them.
He also very clearly rests his eyes on their breasts if they stand in front of him while he sits down, so he seems to find them attractive, and they don't seem the least uncomfortable with his behaviour, and I think he knows that.

Old 01-30-2013, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Well, I know he likes girls, since he has had a girlfriend quite recently.
And also from the way he treats the girls that are with him, like the spanking and how he puts his hands directly on their belly when he holds them.
He also very clearly rests his eyes on their breasts if they stand in front of him while he sits down, so he seems to find them attractive, and they don't seem the least uncomfortable with his behaviour, and I think he knows that.
You really do observe him. Some of what he does is natural for guys, but does he talk to the breasts? I find the amount of touching you describe to be excessive for someone who is not his gf. How would you feel if he touched you in the same ways? It sounds like you too think it's excessive. With the new information that he had a gf, what was she like? Do they still get along? Was she like the girls who flirt with him?

Old 01-30-2013, 02:41 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,775,084 times
Forget him. He's going to break your heart

Old 01-30-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
Forget him. He's going to break your heart
I think that she has to find that out for herself. Otherwise, she'll always wonder about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships