Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 02:58 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,381,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
Not sure I could nail it down to a short list. I would love to sit down with so many here, including those I often disagree with!
Wouldn't it be weird to find out the ones you fight with the most are actually the ones you get along with the best?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2013, 03:01 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Wouldn't it be weird to find out the ones you fight with the most are actually the ones you get along with the best?
Perish the thought!!!

I change my list to include almost everyone - and those that I would leave off, well, I think they know who they are!!!

Old 01-31-2013, 03:02 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,177,901 times
Personally, I think it would be fun to all meet in Las Vegas. We'd wear nametags. No sharp objects allowed in the room.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:03 PM

884 posts, read 1,406,364 times
Quote:
There was a story about this floating around many years ago. Two neighbors hated each other. One day this guy goes into a chat room and among others is this other guy. They hit it off real good and become friends. At one point the first guy asked where the second guy lived. As the country, state, town, etc.... was drilled down, they both run out of their house to see who it is. Turned out it was the guy he hated and the guy who hated him. After that, they ironed out whatever differences they had.

You just never know who you may bump into online.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:03 PM

29,747 posts, read 34,409,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Personally, I think it would be fun to all meet in Las Vegas. We'd wear nametags. No sharp objects allowed in the room.
I'd love to see if all the self-proclaimed Casanovas/women experts would really be able to score with all the ladies.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:04 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Awww Bobert a brewsky with me. Lol

I'd have a cup of joe or brewsky with:
Dewdrop
Djuna
Jeepgirl
Chessiesmom
Robert
Sifu
Lion
Maxsmama
Pj
Satx
Ja1myn
L S Jaun
Prince
Sound of reason
Sixy
Elaine 10
Seeking creativity
Raptor
Plzn
D216 -sorry forgot the #
Virgode
Knight
Trimac
Chow
Seagrass
And many more I just can't remember all of you!

Old 01-31-2013, 03:09 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,381,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Ha. Maybe for those who want to day-hop it in their rented Ford Focuses to the legal bordellos outside Clark County.

I was going to suggest someplace central: Chicago on St. Patty's Day, that is if they still color the river green, St. Louis, so we could ride the little carts up into the top of the Gateway Arch in small groups, or cliques if you will, or Dallas, where we could go the the famous stockyards in Fort Worth.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:10 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,177,901 times
Quote:
Ha. Maybe for those who want to day-hop it in their rented Ford Focuses to the legal bordellos outside Clark County.

I was going to suggest someplace central: Chicago on St. Patty's Day, that is if they still color the river green, St. Louis, so we could ride the little carts up into the top of the Gateway Arch in small groups, or cliques if you will, or Dallas, where we could go the the famous stockyards in Fort Worth.
Well, LV is not my ideal place, but the over-the-top nature of it would make us throw caution to the wind. Plus I don't think it's home turf for any of the regulars here.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:12 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
I think it should be in NYC - that way I won't have to go far!

Old 01-31-2013, 03:13 PM

13,026 posts, read 24,634,940 times
Quote:

I'll second Chicago over Vegas anytime ( my idea of hell on earth !). Some fab restaurants, fantastic Art Deco and Modernist Architecture, and plenty of wilderness fairly close by...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships