Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 07:32 AM

97 posts, read 239,957 times

Advertisements

I see overweight women in the clubs only trying to pick up the fit guys, and they never approach the fat guys. Also when I go to the club I constantly get hit on by fat women and "I'm nowhere near fat." But yet these same type of women will complain about, how men don't date big women, hypocrites! That’s why every time women complain about how superficial men are too fat women and they only date them skinny women, I just laugh my ass off.

Don't expect more out of a person than what you have to offer. That's called being selfish.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:37 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
My eye! My eyes......they hurt! Your too skinny!

Old 03-18-2013, 07:40 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Before this gets locked, I want to remind everyone that people do not have realisitc images of themselves.

They don't leave the house thinking, "Here comes the fat girl!"

We all do it. It's just human nature, like how men with beer bellies say, "What? I wear the same pants size I wore in college!" yet their belt goes down below the belly.

I remember when my FIL at a family dinner said to all us kids, "Be sure to tell me if I start to get one of those combovers."

We all burst out laughing because he'd had a combover for years, but he swore he was just parting his hair where he always had. Of course, the hair on TOP had thinned to almost nothing, leaving the dreaded combover.

The next week he went to the barber and got rid of it. Looks much better.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:47 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times
Bob, this isn't your first thread about getting rejected by women you think are inferior to you. Don't you think they realize you think they should be desperate and grateful? If you manage to ever land one, you won't want her anyway.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:56 AM

97 posts, read 239,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Before this gets locked, I want to remind everyone that people do not have realisitc images of themselves.

They don't leave the house thinking, "Here comes the fat girl!"

We all do it. It's just human nature, like how men with beer bellies say, "What? I wear the same pants size I wore in college!" yet their belt goes down below the belly.

I remember when my FIL at a family dinner said to all us kids, "Be sure to tell me if I start to get one of those combovers."

We all burst out laughing because he'd had a combover for years, but he swore he was just parting his hair where he always had. Of course, the hair on TOP had thinned to almost nothing, leaving the dreaded combover.

The next week he went to the barber and got rid of it. Looks much better.
I spend a lot of time in the gym and eating right to look good, and I really get mad when a bigger woman tries to talk to me. When she just eats all the time and does not care about eating right. To me that's a sense of entitlement.

Thanks bro didn't see my typo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, 09:49 AM
EnglishMajor1983
befriend

161 posts, read 38,743 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob100
I spend a lot of time in the gym and eating right to look good, and I really get mad when a bigger woman tries to talk to me. When she just eats all the time and does not care about eating right. Too me that's a sense of entitlement.
I get mad when I see people who don't know the difference between "to" and "too".

Last edited by bob100; 03-18-2013 at 08:57 AM..

Old 03-18-2013, 08:06 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob100 View Post
Too me that's a sense of entitlement.
Well, this is the pot calling the kettle fat.

You will get a woman when you get off your high horse and realize that you are no better than anyone else who takes a moment to get to know you.

You work out. Congratulations. Now work on downsizing that ego.

Old 03-18-2013, 08:20 AM

301 posts, read 329,378 times
Quote:
I spend a lot of time in the gym and eating right to look good, and I really get mad when a bigger woman tries to talk to me. When she just eats all the time and does not care about eating right. Too me that's a sense of entitlement.
LOL there wasn't yet a thread here that wouldn't make me laugh out loud. I even get tears on my eyes because it's way too funny than I can handle.
Well I guess you're right. Fat men for fat women and vice versa. But they have feelings of normal people, like as we aren't attracted to them the same they aren't attracted to each other. All want to have someone good-looking beside oneself. There are some men who like women in weight though, the problem is that they don't realize these men are far not everywhere.

And well I guess it's abnormal for a woman with not a perfect appearance to approach a guy first anyway. I wouldn't ever come up first although I look not too bad. It seems strange to see how these girls have somewhat high self confidence.

Old 03-18-2013, 08:23 AM

1,041 posts, read 3,164,543 times
Don't worry, Bob. I would never hit on you in a bar.
Not because I don't feel that I deserve you, but because you don't deserve me.
Contrary to popular belief (or your belief), the world doesn't revolve around you.

Old 03-18-2013, 08:42 AM

456 posts, read 1,170,504 times
Quote:
I see overweight women in the clubs only trying to pick up the fit guys, and they never approach the fat guys. Also when I go to the club I constantly get hit on by fat women and "I'm nowhere near fat." But yet these same type of women will complain about, how men don't date big women, hypocrites! That’s why every time women complain about how superficial men are too fat women and they only date them skinny women, I just laugh my ass off.

Don't expect more out of a person than what you have to offer. That's called being selfish.
Lol I've never been hit on by an overweight person, but I imagine how awkward that would feel. And where do you live where there are fat women at the club? I never see that. Maybe you should go to a more exclusive club.

Old 03-18-2013, 08:49 AM

286 posts, read 417,909 times
Quote:
I really get mad when I see people who don't know the difference between "to" and "too."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships