Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 05:25 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,678,941 times

Advertisements

My ideal woman is a white woman who can produce black babies.

I'm mixed...so I don't have the luxury of being with a white lady and still having black kids. (1/4 black kids come out looking white, usually). But, I want my kids to be black...or really, just the boys. The girls can be white or black, I wouldn't care...but if I'm black, I want my sons to be black.

But black women, not that they're not fly...it's just the closest women in my life have always been white. So, idk....

What to do, what to do?

Old 03-18-2013, 05:35 AM

3,848 posts, read 7,974,735 times
I think you need to not have kids till you can realize the most important thing is that they are healthy, happy, and have all 10 toes and fingers. Not that they're not "fly" enough for you.

Old 03-18-2013, 05:49 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,678,941 times
Such a girl response...
I wish I could see the world from you pov. It must be heaven...
The world I live in? I'm hanging on by a thread....
Try being a young, poor, indebted black guy in this society.
It's not easy.
No matter how hard you actually work, people'll just assume what they'll assume.

Still, I'm good with it. No worries there.

What sucks is how black women hold you to some insane standard...
if you're not thugish, rich, an athlete, into music...just some middle of world guy...black women won't give you two looks.
tell me why.

Old 03-18-2013, 06:34 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,978,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
My ideal woman is a white woman who can produce black babies.

I'm mixed...so I don't have the luxury of being with a white lady and still having black kids. (1/4 black kids come out looking white, usually). But, I want my kids to be black...or really, just the boys. The girls can be white or black, I wouldn't care...but if I'm black, I want my sons to be black.

But black women, not that they're not fly...it's just the closest women in my life have always been white. So, idk....

What to do, what to do?
I think I heard a minyan say, "whaaat?"

Old 03-18-2013, 06:45 AM

301 posts, read 329,724 times
lol. Another funny thread. I guess there's nothing I can advise you may help you to find that non existing kind of girl. You just have to decide for yourself what is more important for you - black kids or a white woman. But isn't it truth that when you love someone you love everything about that person, even its kids, regardless of what they look like and what color of skin they have? Or so I been told.

Just find yourself a woman you'll really like. You'll probably get things sorted out then.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:20 AM

4,005 posts, read 4,115,241 times
Being grateful that a child is healthy, etc is not a girl answer. Just ask a man I know who lost his son at 6 months pregnancy.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:24 AM

4,005 posts, read 4,115,241 times
Quote:
It's not easy.
No matter how hard you actually work, people'll just assume what they'll assume.

Still, I'm good with it. No worries .
You don't seem "good with it" if you brought it up. It really doesn't have anything to do with the color of your children.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:24 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,931,228 times
Oh good lord! Dude it's science! Genetics!
It's who carries the dominant gene.
And fyi your baby will be all the races the two of you are.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:40 AM

3,848 posts, read 7,974,735 times
Quote:
Such a girl response...
I wish I could see the world from you pov. It must be heaven...
It's not easy.

Still, I'm good with it. No worries there.

What sucks is how black women hold you to some insane standard...
if you're not thugish, rich, an athlete, into music...just some middle of world guy...black women won't give you two looks.
tell me why.
So you're more worried about how "fly" your kid is gonna be (your words) than if they'll have disabilities ? U think your in debt now wait till you get a load of those medical bills... It's simple genetics man. Sometimes you get a surprise. My husbands parents are brown hair brown eyes and my husband is blue eyes blonde hair.

Btw your argument about being black, young and poor has nothing to do with much of anything. Everyone has opportunities , make the best of what you have and work hard to have better.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:40 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,754,151 times
Adopt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships