Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 06:18 AM

162 posts, read 190,239 times

Advertisements

I have noticed that some guys, judge certain women harshly, but give a pass to other women, who exhibit the same traits. I've heard countless black guys on blogs complain about women with hair weaves and tattoos, but they don't seem to mind if the woman has hair extensions and tattoos if she is biracial or white.

This biracial girl in the video has so many black guy subscribers that it's not even funny. None of them seem to mind her hair weave or tattoos, why is that? But many of the same black guys criticize black women who choose to wear hair extensions. Why is it ok to judge a woman if she is dark by certain standards, but totally dismiss those same standards if she is non dark.

I understand that many guys find the girl in the video pretty so some may say, it's due to her looks, but there are a number of pretty dark women who are constantly criticized for their hair weave. It seems like the main difference is, the light girl is not judged by the same standard that the dark girl is held to.

Sometimes I feel like I need to be perfect just to find someone decent to date.

Updated tattoos & piercings - YouTube

I notice this with black male celebs too. People constantly call black women whores and gold diggers, yet black males worship Kanye for dating and having a baby with Kim K. Kim K is the queen of the whores. It doesn't get more whorish than making a sex tape and selling it. Also, she wears hair weave and had butt implants, breast implants, a nose job, face contortion and liposuction. It doesn't get more plastic, yet black guys still seem to worship her. The worst part is, now kim is a baby's mama, yet still no judgement at her black male adoring fans, why is that?

Last edited by Bambi234; 05-20-2013 at 06:28 AM..

Old 05-20-2013, 06:25 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,224,175 times
Simple, women who men find more attractive can get away with more stuff. It's not new to civilization and it's not going to go away. So just ignore it. It doesn't affect you economically (actually it does since there is correlation with features and benefits), but since it's not going to change regardless of your efforts, spare your ranting and and work on something you can change.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:27 AM

39,211 posts, read 27,582,466 times
Please get a hobby.

MEN and their preferences and behaviors should not be your main focus and concern. Your first and foremost priority is to get healthy emotionally.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Simple, women who men find more attractive can get away with more stuff. It's not new to civilization and it's not going to go away. So just ignore it. It doesn't affect you economically (actually it does since there is correlation with features and benefits), but since it's not going to change regardless of your efforts, spare your ranting and and work on something you can change.
So you do admit that light skin makes a woman more attractive? I have seen countless attractive dark women bashed for wearing hair weave and told that they are undateable for wearing extensions. Why are they bashed and not that mixed girl, the only difference is their color. The black guys on her page wouldn't be there if she didn't have light skin and blue eyes and we all know this.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Please get a hobby.

MEN and their preferences and behaviors should not be your main focus and concern. Your first and foremost priority is to get healthy emotionally.
Just comment on the topic and stop trying to change the subject.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:33 AM

3,793 posts, read 4,598,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi234 View Post
This biracial girl in the video has so many black guy subscribers that it's not even funny. None of them seem to mind her hair weave or tattoos, why is that? But many of the same black guys criticize black women who choose to wear hair extensions.
What makes you assume that many of them are the same ones?

Old 05-20-2013, 06:35 AM

Quote:
So you do admit that light skin makes a woman more attractive? I have seen countless attractive dark women bashed for wearing hair weave. Why are they bashed and not that mixed girl, the only difference is their color. The black guys on her page wouldn't be there if she didn't have light skin and blue eyes and we all know this.
She is a cute girl who is offering advice. I checked out beauty tips on youtube not because somebody have light skin and blue eyes, I check because I need advice and information.

I have a youtube channel teaches people how to draw, how to lose weight in a healthier way. My subscribers checked out my channel because they were interested in the information I offered (I suppose).

Why is skin color so important to you? You seem to be a very unhappy person, it is kind of sad.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
You contradicted yourself. You wrote, it's not going to change regardless of your efforts, but then you state, work on something that you can change. This proves that you are full of B.S.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Just comment on the topic and stop trying to change the subject.
I didn't change subject, I gave you an advice you desperately need. =)

Old 05-20-2013, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
She is a cute girl who is offering advice. I checked out beauty tips on youtube not because somebody have light skin and blue eyes, I check because I need advice and information.

I have a youtube channel teaches people how to draw, how to lose weight in a healthier way. My subscribers checked out my channel because they were interested in the information I offered (I suppose).

Why is skin color so important to you? You seem to be a very unhappy person, it is kind of sad.
I can't think of why she is so special. Her style is horrible, and she has a lot of ugly tattoos. People seem to flock to her channel because of her light skin. Nothing more and nothing less. If a guy doesn't like hair weave and tattoos, it should be across the board. Also if a guy doesn't like short mini skirts, it should be applied to all women who wear them. Don't just single dark girls out.

This one black guy on youtube had the nerve to tell black women that we should refer to beauty crushes channel for fashion advice. hahaha What a contradiction! The silly guy didn't even realize that this light skin girl has all of the traits that he claims to hate black women for. What a joke. The hypocrisy is so apparent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships