Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2013, 02:40 AM

2 posts, read 1,711 times

Advertisements

[LEFT][LEFT]I met this guy through seekrich.com. I thought his posts were funny. Right off the bat he started talking to me, we exchanged numbers etc

We've been speaking for nearly a month and he seems pretty nice. He asked me if I speak to any other guys and stuff and started asking about my personal life

He lives about 45 mins away on the tube which isn't that far at all. But he said he is never coming here to visit me which upset me.

He asks me if I have time for him and that he wants to see me but whenever it gets down to making it an official plan he goes around in circles about it and he says things like 'hopefully' and 'if god wills' to avoid yes/no answers

It's just pretty irritating. I've decided there is no point speaking to him if he doesn't wanna meet up but I don't want to let go of this that fast. He seems like a cool guy.

We're both the same age. We've both seen pictures and videos of each other. He tells me I'm pretty and stuff.

What should I do?
Let go of it? Act cool? Wait a bit longer?

He told me he doesn't meet up with anyone in real life. Suggesting he probably sweet talks every other girl he meets online?

I don't really know to be honest
[/LEFT][/LEFT]

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships