Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 12:31 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
She started all the other threads about her husband and got pretty bad feedback, even got caught by her husband writing here but still keeps coming back.
I think the OP claimed that she was trolling all of us with the "husband" posts, which is why I have my doubts if any of what she writes is true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2013, 12:36 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Why am I not surprised?

Old 04-22-2013, 12:54 PM

3,184 posts, read 4,847,793 times
I'm just trying to figure out why they got married when they hate each other so much.

They are fighting like toddlers.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:05 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfunkle524 View Post
I'm just trying to figure out why they got married when they hate each other so much.

They are fighting like toddlers.
LOL so very true

Old 04-22-2013, 01:20 PM

48,533 posts, read 34,863,037 times
The whole marriage sounds like a mess, and both parties don't seem to have any idea how to have a functional relationship.

But I am really surprised at all the posters saying it's wrong to meetup with a guy from the internet for tennis.

IF, the poster is telling the truth, it's a meet-up group, only one person responded for a game, an older guy and she showed the pic to the husband.

I asked DH and he said it would be no problem with him. I really don't get why some have an issue with this.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-22-2013, 01:25 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,816,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meaning View Post
Right now he is my life. When I get a job he will have his freedom. I told him that - once I'm working, you can do whatever you want.

Anyway like I said I will tell him that he can golf when I have an appointments like there's a saturday where I have an appointment so he is free to do what he wants that day.
Geez... no wonder he looks to get away. Mommy's always on his azz.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:30 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,816,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngirl25 View Post
Why should she have to make every unreasonable sacrifice when this guy is causing the problems in the relationship.. Anyway, perhaps she should not be married to this guy. What kind of man abandons his wife when she is pregnant?
I guess you missed THAT trainwreck of a thread. But it was entertaining.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:37 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,223,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
But I am really surprised at all the posters saying it's wrong to meetup with a guy from the internet for tennis.

IF, the poster is telling the truth, it's a meet-up group, only one person responded for a game, an older guy and she showed the pic to the husband.

I asked DH and he said it would be no problem with him. I really don't get why some have an issue with this.
I have no issue with opposite sex friends in a healthy relationship. But I think it could be an issue in an unhappy relationship like the OP describes. She is feeling neglected and disrespected and is a perfect candidate to be seduced by an exciting new man.

And I'm just not buying that all she can find for a tennis partner is a guy. Why would he send his picture if it's just to play tennis? I just get the feeling she is seeking male attention or trying to make hubby jealous or poke him back for him playing golf with his buddies.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:39 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,223,977 times
Quote:
Tennisorbit is the name of the site. Knock yourself out.
What city are you in and I'll see if there are some potential lady partners.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:47 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,681,265 times
Quote:
Husband says I am being unfair for not letting him golf with his friends. But he also does not want me to go play tennis while he is out doing golf. I will be playing with some guy I met online from tennis meet up site like where he met ALL his friends he met doing his fave activities with.

I also now know why he does not want to have a child ever. His OWN words:

I want to be married but also be able to have the FREEDOM to do whatever I want.

I was like... WTF. We almost divorced. I honestly don't know what to do with him. He also is grumpy. When he is running out of funds for the week. He blames me.

Honestly I dunno if he is an potential abuser because he is a good guy. He takes care of me. Never hurts me physically. He is very loving.

Right now he is the only one working. I don't know what to do with him when he is being grumpy. Like when we were dating, he told me to be aggressive. Now I am being aggressive, he questions why. I mean WTF really? What the hell do you want? That's when he told me the bolded part. I told him well that will never happen.

Also when I said no he can't go golfing he does not like it. And when I finally I said ok I don't care anymore I said yes as long as you let me play tennis with people I meet in meet up site, he also does not like it.

I honestly was not even able to sleep last night over this. I am really annoyed at him.
I doubt he is golfing with random females he met online. Big difference in my eyes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships