Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2017, 10:40 AM

2 posts, read 5,163 times

Advertisements

I've noticed this one girl staring at me, and thought nothing of it. Then, I noticed she keeps positioning herself in my field of view. After that, she took my seat (at work). Next, she sat directly next to me even though there were PLENTY of open seats in the area. When she sat next to me, she turned towards me for a while, but said nothing while playing on her phone. Then, she turned forward again before playing with her hair. After that, she leaned far over into my personal space while twirling her hair. Her "hints" were starting to get awkward, so I decided to say something.

Fast forward, a week goes by, and I notice that she's always looking at me or sitting/standing next to me. But, still... she won't say a word unless I initiate. After a few days, I got turned off by her showing obvious signs, yet lacking the confidence to say anything. It's weird because women always talk about how they love confidence in men, yet they never display any confidence themselves.

So, I may have pulled an a-hole move next. One time she began walking towards my direction, got kind of close, made "incidental" eye contact, but I looked away and walked right around her. Ever since then, she no longer "coincidentally" appears next to me all the time.

Long story short, if you're interested in a man, just SAY SOMETHING, because being too scared and using hints as a grown woman starts to become a turn-off. I was kind of willing to give her a chance (even though she doesn't even have a car), because she was kind of cute and had a nice butt and thighs, but the whole "I'll just wait for men to do everything" turned me way off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2017, 10:44 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,037,189 times
If you "notice" that she's always "staring" at you, you are probably staring at her, too.

At any rate, I don't think she's crying into her pillow over this. Or creating handles on internet forums to discuss it.

Old 10-14-2017, 11:06 AM

10,342 posts, read 5,864,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCaper View Post
I've noticed this one girl staring at me, and thought nothing of it.
-Then, I noticed she keeps positioning herself in my field of view.
-After that, she took my seat (at work).
-Next, she sat directly next to me even though there were PLENTY of open seats in the area.
-When she sat next to me, she turned towards me for a while, but said nothing while playing on her phone.
-Then, she turned forward again before playing with her hair.
-After that, she leaned far over into my personal space while twirling her hair.
Fast forward, a week goes by
You remember all these specific details of: where she sat, which seats were open, and how her body was positioned- exactly in this order- from a WEEK ago?!

I don't even remember which person called in sick last week in my office. You were examining this woman very closely, and still remember every detail to relay back... we're you taking notes?
Quote:
(even though she doesn't even have a car)
Did she tell you she doesn't have a car? She must be giving out some details about her life then, I think you're projecting your frustration at not being able to carry on a conversation. It seems you are obsessing about her. If you find her inadequate, (except for her butt and thighs) then just mind your own business and work while you're at work.

Old 10-14-2017, 11:09 AM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,604 times
I don't understand. This is a cute girl showing interest in you and you weren't man enough to do anything about it? This sounds more like you just were to scared to seal the deal.

Old 10-14-2017, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You sound like you're contemplating tasting a new recipe for a chicken dinner.
The parts she enjoyed most are probably when he "incidentally" didn't make eye contact with her butt and thighs for dinner.

Old 10-14-2017, 11:19 AM

2 posts, read 5,163 times
I don't know how other guys do it. I can't imagine dating someone who sits around like an object waiting for everything to be done for them. If you don't to be considered a sexual object, show some personality and back bone.

Old 10-14-2017, 11:24 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
I don't know how other guys do it. I can't imagine dating someone who sits around like an object waiting for everything to be done for them. If you don't to be considered a sexual object, show some personality and back bone.
So that's YOUR preference. You want an assertive woman.

Some guys like the chase. Some guys have a problem with assertive women.

No need to indict "women" for not conforming to YOUR preferences.

Old 10-14-2017, 11:25 AM

4,868 posts, read 8,409,410 times
Quote:
She was trying to seduce you...obviously it didnt' work. Men are pursuers by nature. I think you lack the part of your biology.

How did you conclude all that though, just from the fact that she was simply trying to seduce you??? You make it sound like she wouldn't be a partner at all..but how do you even know that yet??

Old 10-14-2017, 11:33 AM

4,043 posts, read 3,772,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
The parts she enjoyed most are probably when he "incidentally" didn't make eye contact with her butt and thighs for dinner.
LOL marinate those juicy thighs in confidence, sprinkle with sass and bake at 369 for 96 min.

Old 10-14-2017, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
LOL marinate those juicy thighs in confidence, sprinkle with sass and bake at 369 for 96 min.
Sounds good, just add stuffing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships