Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 08:01 AM

277 posts, read 271,627 times

Advertisements

For me personally the answer is yes. But everybody has different tastes. To me very skinny somehow associates with weak; if we encountered a pack of a**holes who wanted to rob us, i wouldn't want my man to be the first one who falls in the fight.

Old 09-26-2015, 08:02 AM

2 posts, read 2,501 times
Smile I am a trillion percent agree with you dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV84 View Post
Went from 6'1 147 lbs with little muscle tone to 6'1 205 and pretty solid.
Honestly I felt more "athletic" back when I was skinny, I can't throw back 9's off small features anymore. I can't jump as high, endurance has suffered a little.

Can Confirm, it helps with women =)

Does it have more to do with my confidence or my looks though?
I think a little of both.. Women actually start conversations with me and smile when I walk up. Before I was just that creepy guy, you know.
What struck me odd is how much more other dudes respect you. It literally helps your career too.

We do the same thing to overweight women, we're all shallow.. deal with it.
I. Can not possible be more agree with your statement..

Old 09-26-2015, 08:40 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,102,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beweirdess View Post
For me personally the answer is yes. But everybody has different tastes. To me very skinny somehow associates with weak; if we encountered a pack of a**holes who wanted to rob us, i wouldn't want my man to be the first one who falls in the fight.
If there was a pack of people trying to rob you it probably wouldn't be in either of your best interests for the guy to try to fight multiple people

Old 09-26-2015, 09:13 AM

277 posts, read 271,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
If there was a pack of people trying to rob you it probably wouldn't be in either of your best interests for the guy to try to fight multiple people
Yes, you are right. I just gave the best random example I could think of at that point. What I want to say is that in an eventual fight I wouldn't want my man to fall first. By no means i want a badass or a hero who wins all, but as far as physical appearance i just admire an average/ solid built. And no, it's not about muscles; it's more about overall complexion and presence. I am not denying the possibility of being attracted to a skinny guy; I just don't want to feel/see his ribs and I don't want his hips/shoulders to feel pointy. That's the best description I could come up with for now

Old 09-26-2015, 09:22 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,461,642 times
If you are a guy, and you want to be most sexy to women, you want to have big muscles. The more muscle you have, the more women will want you. There's a point of diminishing return on muscle, but it is not easy to reach that point.

Old 09-26-2015, 09:34 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,883,248 times
Personally, I generally don't like skinny guys. But it depends on what kind of skinny. Bruce Lee skinny? He is wiry, so that is good. Skinny with little muscle definition, not so much. But skinny guys like that are cleaning up in the hipster scene.

And if you are a skinny guy, take advantage of all the awesome outfits you can wear. Some stuff looks better on skinny guys and looking well put together is a turn on for most ladies.

Some tips: never ever wear baggy clothing if you are skinny. All your clothes must fit well. Otherwise it looks like you raided your dad's closet. Wear slim fit shirts and pants. Vests are made for you. You should make them part of our wardrobe. They look awesome on skinny guys. Also wear a dress blazer over a sports coat. These work really well on skinny guys as an accessory on a casual outfit. They fit your frame better.

Also being skinny can make you look super young, so work on your facial hair!

*usually I am not into skinny but current crush is skinnier than I prefer. He has loads of charisma, good personality and a great smile, so the package won out over the skinniness. :P

Old 09-26-2015, 09:51 AM

151 posts, read 159,528 times
The number one thing women look for is that you are tall and white. Beyond that blue eyes, muscles, a cute butt etc.. cann all help but are secondary.

Old 09-26-2015, 10:14 AM

50,814 posts, read 36,501,346 times
I don't love skinny guys, but I have in the past had skinny bf's, it's not a deal breaker. It has nothing to do with fighting or defending me though. It's that when I'm with a skinny man, first sometimes when I put my arms around him, I feel like I'm with a boy rather than a man ....second and mainly, being with a man thinner than me makes me feel giant and unsexy, while being with a bigger man makes me feel tiny and petite, and that makes me feel sexy.

People fall in love with how they feel about themselves when they're with you.

Old 09-26-2015, 10:20 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,201,037 times
The guys I know who are skinny tend to get more women then the dudes who live in the gym.

You have Bodybuilding forums that are filled with male virgins who believed because they had a 6 pack and muscles women would line up to date them. NOPE

Old 09-26-2015, 10:24 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Skinny men are fine.I like to make them cheeseburgers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships