Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 10:39 AM

678 posts, read 698,012 times

Advertisements

I read a post about ( about 10 seconds ago) about how hard it is to date. And i agree 100%! I'm a good looking guy but i feel less than with this "single" thing going on.I don't know if I'm the only one but i play this game where i do the eye contact thing first to see what she's like on the inside. Or the vibe has to be right i don't talk to any old girl i want THE girl. i have a very specific type which i don't find too often. Or sometimes i just talk to girls for the heck of it.

When i do tht something ALWAYS happens and its SOOO ANNOYING like this one time i was in Walmart with a friend and i happen to see a ok looking girl. I strike up a conversation and its easy. we have a couple of laughs, common interests, everything goes well i get her number its all good. we text for like a week and all of a sudden she doesn't text back. i try and contact her again and nothing. Then like a month or two later she texts back saying her daughters in the hospital and has trouble breathing and all this other hoopla. I would feel srry for her but its happened to me soo many times!!!! And i met this girl at work and she was pretty cool i texted her for about a week or two and she stop texting. Then i randomly call her cause i haven't heard from her in like 2 months shes super angry when she picks up come to find out her mother died.

OK one last story i met this girl in very weird circumstances. From my assumption when a girl ( or anybody) ask to hang out ( movies, drinks, dinner, etc.) they sorta like you. And she did but id see her and shed be like " yea im free friday lets go somewhere! call me when you get off so we can hang out then!!" And tht was like a Wednesday when she said that so i waited and friday comes around and im calling her. No response, Text, no reply back. First minutes pass by hours, days, weeks i start to get frustrated like why would you lie like that?? it wasnt a case where she texted ahead of time saying "oh i cant make it can we reschedule?" or ( my favorite) texts back after ive been standing outside of the restaurant for literally hours ( had security guards come up to me cause they thought i was looney!) and come back home and lay in my bed after a long impatient day and she text saying she couldnt make it. Thats weird!! That is SOOO WEIRD!! and that continued to happen for like 5 months ( just recently ended it) where shed swear up and down about how i was good company and im a great guy and tht we should go out then i would literally LITERALLY not here from here for weeks it tell you WEEKS!! I was so confused like why?? If you cant be there you cant be there?? why would a girl do such a thing?? I tried telling her If you dont want to hang out JUST SAY SO!!! stop half assing it like seriously dude i was soo mad the sad thing was i actually liked her. We couldve been something great. Girls ask for a nice guy but when they get one they treat them like dirt!!it was just so aggravating.
Please some one anyone tell me its gonna get better cause im not feeling to good these days
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2013, 11:32 AM

6,732 posts, read 9,996,977 times
Girls and women are traditionally taught that it is incredibly rude to say 'no' directly, or to say that you are not interested in someone. It's like spitting in their face. They won't do that to you.

You might enjoy the company more of girls who were raised in a less traditional manner. You can pick them out by sight -- they are pretty, but they wear less makeup, their hair has less 'product' in it, and they laugh instead of giggling. And they tend to be more direct in how they speak.

Old 05-22-2013, 12:04 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,084,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
edit*

You might enjoy the company more of girls who were raised in a less traditional manner. You can pick them out by sight -- they are pretty, but they wear less makeup, their hair has less 'product' in it, and they laugh instead of giggling. And they tend to be more direct in how they speak.
Yes,but those girls are the ones we are ALL after

Old 05-22-2013, 12:17 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,729,269 times
Indecision may be the key to flexibility, but you need to get off the fence and go for it. Throw away your mobil phone and meet some real women, not these internet ghosts.

Old 05-22-2013, 06:17 PM

i didnt meet any internet ghosts these were real women ( unfortunately)

Old 05-22-2013, 06:24 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
This seems to describe most West Coast women. And some East Coast areas. So we're talking cultural difference between the coasts and the mid-West?

Old 05-22-2013, 06:32 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,910 times
I swear everyone claims to be good looking.

Old 05-22-2013, 06:38 PM

lol well im not brad pitt but im not flavor flag either. true though very true people tend to say that a lot

Old 05-22-2013, 06:40 PM

Well im not brad pitt u but im not Flavor Flav either

Old 05-22-2013, 06:46 PM

3,670 posts, read 7,164,704 times
are you annoyingly pushy? ive met a few guys like this and its easier to ignore them/blow them off than to directly say no otherwise they will try to argue back with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships