Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2013, 01:38 AM

6,657 posts, read 7,752,590 times

Advertisements

So does anyone else have any unique ways to get and keep your S.O interestted and comming back?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2013, 02:28 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,476,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dimwit View Post
On cold winter mornings, I'll throw her coat into the dryer for a few minutes so it's toasty warm. I'll also warm her car up for her (heater and seat heater).

A surprise weekend trip to Vegas, "just because".

Flowers, of course.

Random text messages during the work day.

Etc. etc.

I'm a romantic at heart and have found that it's important to never let that part of me go.

--Dim
^^^ I like this. It can be something as simple as warming up a car and coat that can make a woman know that you are thinking of them.

Old 07-31-2013, 02:29 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,476,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1987 View Post
The best thing I have learned...Is to be there for her.

Making her that Hot chocolate with milk in stead of water.

Making her that Bowl of awesome ramen.

Cleaning the house (doing the dishes)

cuddling with her instead of trying to have sex.....i realize this now she will do all the work if you just act like you want to cuddle lol.
^^^ Very good!

Old 08-01-2013, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
^^^ Very good!
U lik brah? Mybe lik 2 help the clueless brahs out there by postin your exp.

Old 08-03-2013, 02:45 AM

Anyone else want to share there romantic tips.

Old 08-03-2013, 06:23 AM

9,131 posts, read 20,006,903 times
I find the best things tend to be the simple things. Sometimes they even happen unconsciously.

Last night I was just lounging on our bed when our wife walked in the room. I felt like a hug or snuggle, so I did nothing but continued to lounge there except I spread my arms wide to invite her over. She went from normal demeanor to being "turned on" like I flipped a switch.

So I asked her why that was so exciting for her. Her reply: "I loved the simple gesture showing me you wanted me close"

Old 08-07-2013, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
I find the best things tend to be the simple things. Sometimes they even happen unconsciously.

Last night I was just lounging on our bed when our wife walked in the room. I felt like a hug or snuggle, so I did nothing but continued to lounge there except I spread my arms wide to invite her over. She went from normal demeanor to being "turned on" like I flipped a switch.

So I asked her why that was so exciting for her. Her reply: "I loved the simple gesture showing me you wanted me close"
I tend to agree simple is always best. But what if ur really in the dog house what do u do to get the passion back? Want to hear from u guys, u could be helping some poor inexperienced person. Mahalo

Old 08-07-2013, 01:27 PM

43 posts, read 56,133 times
What do I do?

Absolutely nothing. I just act like my usual self and she finds it attractive, and vice versa. I don't "try". nobody really has to if the other person just digs them for who they are and what they do naturally. Hell, last time I had sex I was playing a Wii game and she was reading a book. She got up to give me a hug, I responded with a kiss, and we were rolling in bed for a good hour after that.

If you two are attracted to each other sexually, all you have to do is just be around them and let it naturally happen.

Old 08-09-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3tpowered View Post
What do I do?

Absolutely nothing. I just act like my usual self and she finds it attractive, and vice versa. I don't "try". nobody really has to if the other person just digs them for who they are and what they do naturally. Hell, last time I had sex I was playing a Wii game and she was reading a book. She got up to give me a hug, I responded with a kiss, and we were rolling in bed for a good hour after that.

If you two are attracted to each other sexually, all you have to do is just be around them and let it naturally happen.
Good 4 u, that is the best way, but i also know that longtime relationship often lose there luster, so sometimes we have to rekindle the fire.

But if u have that then ur a blessed man and the envy of alot of men.

Old 08-10-2013, 08:02 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,015,548 times
Foot massages, bathing my lady, baby oil massages, hot tub bathes together, sensual showers together nearly every night, random text, buying random gifts etc. etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships