Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 05:43 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,228,924 times

Advertisements

I don't know but thanks for reminding me of reasons not to date multiple people at the same time...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2013, 05:50 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
So you cheated on your girlfriend and you wonder if that is going to be a problem for her?

Old 06-14-2013, 05:51 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,559,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
Did ish just hit the fan?

The girl in bed right now says 'it's fine...'. Of course, I haven't told her about the part where I grabbed her butt while hugging...

btw, my hand slipped. that's my story, and i'm sticking to it. any questions?

the other girl seemed surprised...she was under the impression that i was single. more than anything, i'm just handsy. it sucks because we went out once recently, nothing official, and she came up to my apt afterwards and was in my bed...mere days ago too.

but i was good and kept it civil. nothing happened and she went home.

anyway, what sort of blowback should i be expecting here?
You are another fine example of why girls just get dogs.

Old 06-14-2013, 05:54 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:

The girl in bed right now says 'it's fine...'. Of course, I haven't told her about the part where I grabbed her butt while hugging...

the other girl seemed surprised...she was under the impression that i was single. more than anything, i'm just handsy. it sucks because we went out once recently, nothing official, and she came up to my apt afterwards and was in my bed...mere days ago too.

I would say this ^ and if you're lucky.......a threesome!

Old 06-14-2013, 06:19 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,244,230 times
Sounds like time to get the jelly and the paddling pool...

Chick fight!

Old 06-14-2013, 06:25 PM

1,340 posts, read 1,628,464 times
Quote:

And you're actually posting that message on this forum while being in bed (or having sex) with that other woman. I have to keep an eye on this thread. This forum/thread seems to be more interesting than having sex with the woman you're currently with. No, that isn't weird at all, keep us informed on what's going on

Old 06-14-2013, 06:31 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,673,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nald View Post
And you're actually posting that message on this forum while being in bed (or having sex) with that other woman. I have to keep an eye on this thread. This forum/thread seems to be more interesting than having sex with the woman you're currently with. No, that isn't weird at all, keep us informed on what's going on
Nah...she's sleeping and I'm bored.

And I'm not in bed with her...you're thinking too much lol

What's going on is I'm feeling bad because I told her I wanted her to spend more time with me...but now I feel like she's taking time she doesn't really have to be with me, because that's what I want.

I feel like I'm being too much about me and she's allowing me to do so at her expense because she wants to defer to me thinking it'll make me like her more...

Old 06-14-2013, 11:08 PM

863 posts, read 1,129,470 times
I think the answer is 89

Old 06-15-2013, 12:28 AM

550 posts, read 984,737 times
And no wonder your gf doesn't want kids when you are fooling around with other girls. You are not mature enough for them.

Old 06-15-2013, 12:37 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
So you cheated on your girlfriend and you wonder if that is going to be a problem for her?
This is what I got out of it.

Disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships