Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2013, 11:19 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,996,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
This was an issue i never thought about. Either she likes it or not, i can't really change it much.
Yeah, there is not really any point in worrying over things you can't change in life.

Much better to think about what you CAN do to make yourself a desirable mate, in bed and out of bed.

(That was for Hurricane.)

Old 06-23-2013, 11:56 PM

31,064 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Well... all I know is that it's safe to say that no one is gonna call me the cervix crusher..........
That would be my old room mate though. Most of his very short term girl friends were not so compatible

Old 06-24-2013, 12:50 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,611,062 times
I don't think most women really care about the size. Not all women want a man with a huge one. There is nothing enjoyable about pain!

Outside appearance has little to do with the size capacity of a woman's vagina, just like the size of a man's hands and feet have little to do with the size of his penis. My OB told me that most women can take anywhere from 2 inches to 9 inches with no problems. If it hurts so much, it means she is too dry. ( I hope this is not too much information)

Brain is the biggest sex organ, fill it with love, tenderness, kindness and knowledge, you would be all right.

I personally like LOOKING at a big one. But anything a little bit above average can be a challenge at times. Size really doesn't matter. Too small is not nice to look at, but too big is painful.

Old 06-24-2013, 12:56 AM

2,793 posts, read 4,071,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
How do I get over this type of insecurity?
Somehow you're going to have to realize you can't do anything about it, accept it, and find someone who accepts you for you, size and all. I totally understand what you're saying though (ditto for what Jet says), but it's not meant to be an insult. It's just a preference.

I'll be honest, for me, size matters. However, I am one of very few women who say that (or maybe who admit to it). I think it depends on what sex means to the woman. For most woman, sex is an emotional/mental thing. So, for them, they want to feel loved, taken care of (in bed and out), attractive to you, etc. If you want a woman like that, then learn good techniques in bed. Learn how to please a woman physically and mentally during the act. I have no idea what that means, and if I'm way off base for you emotional sex women, I am soooo sorry.

The reason size matters to me is because sex is purely physical for me, which means I want what pleases me the most. I have always read that most women don't orgasm by vaginal penetration alone. I never could until I met my recent BF. But he's the only one, however he's also the largest I've had. Do they go hand in hand? I have no clue. It could just be his technique and body that fits mine perfectly that I have orgasms like that. I also wasn't multi-orgasmic, but with him, oh my. LOL. Sorry, TMI, there's a point, I swear.

When I have been with guys who are average or shorter than average, what they did in bed is what would make the difference of me "sticking it out" or not. Let's just say my XH wasn't average and well, he sucked in bed. LOL. I stuck around because I figured it wasn't important (or so I'm told over and over again). Needless to say, I realized that for me, sex mattered WAY too much and I will never settle again. I want a man who is compatible with me in every way.

Does this mean there's something wrong with you? Gawd no! It just means you and I will never be together. LOL. And I am but one woman on this entire planet and honestly, who the F cares what I think. You shouldn't because there are many women out there who won't care and who will enjoy you as is, and will love you for you...and every part of you.

Do you see why you shouldn't feel insecure? And even if there are 100 of me's out there, there's still so many more that won't care. From all the women I have talked to IRL, there's only about 3 that cared about size. The rest didn't care. To them, it was more important how the guy treated her out of the bed and could please her in bed (notice I didn't say orally or otherwise).

It's not personal. It's just what I enjoy and want. Lots of men, I'm sure, don't look my way because I'm overweight. I don't care because there are men who don't. I'm sure I get passed over because I'm Asian and short. Or because I don't have a big chest. Can't take it personally. Minus the weight, I can't change anything else. Well, I guess I could get implants, but no thanks. And obviously, as stated in a previous post, men will be turned off by my tats (I believe you were one of them). See. I just lost out on you as a potential suitor because of that. But it's okay, because there are men who don't care.

I hope this has helped some. It's not personal, it's just a preference. Just like I'm sure you prefer certain types of women. Very few people are true equal opportunists.

Old 06-24-2013, 01:12 AM

31,064 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psichick View Post
I'll be honest, for me, size matters. However, I am one of very few women who say that (or maybe who admit to it).
Big points for honesty as 99% of women would not admit to this for whatever reason. If he's the only guy who can give you multiple big O's and its the size of his peanut is what does it, more power to you!

Unfortunately, your stuck with only having Orgasmic sex with a greater then average man. Umfotunately if you lose your current bf your stuck with mostly average size men out there.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 06-24-2013 at 01:29 AM..

Old 06-24-2013, 02:40 AM

2,793 posts, read 4,071,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Big points for honesty as 99% of women would not admit to this for whatever reason. If he's the only guy who can give you multiple big O's and its the size of his peanut is what does it, more power to you!

Unfortunately, your stuck with only having Orgasmic sex with a greater then average man. Umfotunately if you lose your current bf your stuck with mostly average size men out there.
I'm honest here because I most likely will never end up in bed with anyone here. But please know, I would never tell a man to his face that he's small or just doesn't do it for me. I've had men do that to me, it sucks. I'd rather lie than be mean about that aspect.

And yes, if I ever have sex with anyone else after BF, I truly feel sorry for them because they'll have, um, er, big shoes to fill. It just means I'm back to non-multiple O sex and no more O's via intercourse alone. Gawd that's going to suck. LOL.

Old 06-24-2013, 04:09 AM

1,340 posts, read 1,628,464 times
I kind of find it hilarious that the psichick posted exactly what I was saying. Same like vaginal walls are made to be giving a huge sensation to a penis, the huge sensation is caused by penis (or other objects) "hitting and fitting" inside of vagina. That's some common sense. I argued that having stimulated just 0.5" of the penis (top) may be stimulating but it would NEVER feel like stimulating the full length. Same goes for vagina and that's why smaller penis might not be able to "stimulate it properly".

Last edited by nald; 06-24-2013 at 04:44 AM..

Old 06-24-2013, 06:10 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,202,996 times
closed.. this is not a sex how to forum. It is a PG13 forum about romantic relationships not having sex
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships