Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2013, 06:03 PM

52,268 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Got the Sirrus radio streaming, listening to the "big 80's" channel..... embarrassing, yes.... entertaining, most certainly.

I gotta say, the 80's were possibly the goofiest decade ever......

Old 09-15-2013, 06:17 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Well at least they haven't taken my welcome mat, as someone did another neighbors a couple of years ago. LOL It's not a major disturbance, just an annoyance at the moment, and I would like it to stop mostly by tazing.
All that is pretty creepy! I haven't had any creepy neighbors in a long time...thankfully. We had some crazies when we first moved into an apartment right after we were married. They would scream and yell at eachother every single night. We'd sit on the deck and listen...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
We have one idiot here who can't understand the spaces in the garage are owned, deeded, personal property of the person(s) that purchased said space(s) in which HOA dues and taxes are paid. He thinks it is okay to park in a space not being used. Not as serious as vandalism yet in the spectrum of stupidity nonetheless.
Can't you have him towed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Got the Sirrus radio streaming, listening to the "big 80's" channel..... embarrassing, yes.... entertaining, most certainly.

I gotta say, the 80's were possibly the goofiest decade ever......
I grew up in the 80's, but I can't say I loved that music.

Old 09-15-2013, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
All that is pretty creepy! I haven't had any creepy neighbors in a long time...thankfully. We had some crazies when we first moved into an apartment right after we were married. They would scream and yell at eachother every single night. We'd sit on the deck and listen...LOL

I grew up in the 80's, but I can't say I loved that music.
Oh man... 80's hair metal band were the shiznit.....

Motely Crue, Ratt, Posion, Dokken....... good stuff....

Old 09-15-2013, 06:33 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
Oh man... 80's hair metal band were the shiznit.....

Motely Crue, Ratt, Posion, Dokken....... good stuff....
Well I listened to them....but not to the Duran Duran and Depech Mode crap. I cannot stand that music!

But yeah, I still have all my headbanger tapes (lol, I have nothing to play them on anymore though!)

Old 09-15-2013, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Well I listened to them....but not to the Duran Duran and Depech Mode crap. I cannot stand that music!

But yeah, I still have all my headbanger tapes (lol, I have nothing to play them on anymore though!)
LOL... during HS I was "metalhead" and wouldn't be caught dead listening to stuff like Depeche Mode or all that other "wimpy" music...

Lol, now I like all the stuff from back in the day... LOL.....

Old 09-15-2013, 06:58 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
LOL... during HS I was "metalhead" and wouldn't be caught dead listening to stuff like Depeche Mode or all that other "wimpy" music...

Lol, now I like all the stuff from back in the day... LOL.....
I love most much of the 80's music, metal, new wave, pop, r&b and anything that spin me round, round, round.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:15 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
I love most much of the 80's music, metal, new wave, pop, r&b and anything that spin me round, round, round.
KROQ.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:32 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:
The HOA by-laws say he should be towed but for some reason there is a break down in enforcement and since I'm not a board member I lack the pull to do anything about it. All residents are supposed to have a parking tag, yet many don't and nothing is done about it. At full capacity there is not enough parking for all the residents and I went as far as to lay out an improved parking policy which was approved but now is collecting dust. Frustrating.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:37 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
The HOA by-laws say he should be towed but for some reason there is a break down in enforcement and since I'm not a board member I lack the pull to do anything about it. All residents are supposed to have a parking tag, yet many don't and nothing is done about it. At full capacity there is not enough parking for all the residents and I went as far as to lay out an improved parking policy which was approved but now is collecting dust. Frustrating.
WOW, I bet if you miss an HOA fee there will be some enforments right quick, but not in your favor. So messed up.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:39 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:
I didn't meantion but I've started up gardening again. I have sprouts from seeds I just planted a couple of days ago. Thrurs I placed basil and spinach mustard greens on wet paper towels and replanted them in soil as of yesterday. Yesterday I did step one with some Catnip seeds and I had picked up a peppermint plant from the store. I couldn't find any seeds I really wanted to plant, I will have to look on line. I wanted a lemon mint, and mini avocado seeds. We'll see how these go. but they sprouted. I'll start taking pics when I get some real growth.
Here is picture of Trosa's garden, but methinks she's exaggerating a bit with "catnip" term.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships