Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 10:28 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,999,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
So let me get this straight, OP. You went from having a perfectly innocent social interaction with two other people, with no hint of any flirting or sexual tension, then 10 seconds later you awaken with one of them sodomizing you?

Is that how it went down? Or was there perhaps something that occurred in between?

If not, you were assaulted.
Agree. If you were not already making out, I cannot see how you could get into that situation, that quickly, by choice. Plus the fact that you were disgusted when you woke up.

And, frankly, the suicide attempt is a pretty typical response to rape. But you seem like you have a lot of issues, so it could be not...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2013, 10:30 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,109,304 times
I suspect drinking, and blacking out are both excuses, and nothing more. If he is smart, he will end this relationship, because it will never be the same. Guilt does some funny things to us and makes us speak when we should be silent. Getting your indiscretion off your chest makes you feel better, but it destroys your fiance. If everything was so perfect, why would you do such a thing? I'm reasonably sure you don't give a bj to the nearest guy every time you drink...

Old 07-12-2013, 08:57 AM

44 posts, read 53,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Things will probably never be the same.
This is the truth, it wont be the same. EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN3WMN View Post
I hate to say this but you shouldn't have said anything. You should have just kept quiet and never done it again. It was just a foolish mistake that you could have just put behind you. Now just because you said something this could affect your life forever. Best of luck though.
Keep quite, **** this would eat at me if I did this to my wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
sorry, but I don't buy you love him so much nonsense; your guilt telling you that not your heart. imo
I hope he leaves you, I would.
Yeah I agree, now your confessing how much you love him since you cheated.

Next why were you out getting **** faced? You have a kid at home, so time to grow up. Now I am not saying grow up and not have a few drinks with friends, but going over to somebody's house and then getting so drunk you wake up giving head. YOU LADY ARE RACHET. I would leave you, **** you would have not got in my car at all. I DONT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

Oh and the whole killing your self, Tried is the word cause most people don't have the balls to do it. Get help.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
"No intentions"? LOL. You went over to a friends house, and allowed yourself to get drunk with an ex-boyfriend there.

I think your BF is crazy to even still be with you and I feel very sorry for your daughter.
Yeah how in the hell would you BF even agree to let you go to an EX home, and stay, and then get **** drunk. This topic has so much LIFE FAIL.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
The old "I slipped and my mouth accidentally fell right on his penis" defense doesn't sell very well. My guess is you now stand at the beginning of the end no matter what you do. Everyone screws up, I'm hopeful you won't need a repeat this one again.
No No, HELL NO, not everyone screws up, I don't believe that for a damn second. Saying everyone makes mistakes is like saying it's ok to make a mistake cause everyone makes them. I have never drank and never will, and I am 31. Yes I have been places and seen pretty women that I so called could have done the so called screw up, Should I have done it cause everyone screws up. HELL NO.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:12 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,196,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
So let me get this straight, OP. You went from having a perfectly innocent social interaction with two other people, with no hint of any flirting or sexual tension, then 10 seconds later you awaken with one of them sodomizing you?

Is that how it went down? Or was there perhaps something that occurred in between?

If not, you were assaulted.
Sodomizing? Did you read a different post than I did??

Old 07-12-2013, 12:07 PM

2,223 posts, read 5,488,591 times
Exclamation Oh well

Just look at people's posts here. This forum is NOT the right place to ask. You will not get a single helpful post. You'll get a lot of judgmental BS, but that's it.

You should seek counseling immediately if you did try to kill yourself.

Old 07-12-2013, 12:55 PM

1,566 posts, read 2,160,538 times
OP, go to a counselor, talk to them rather than this forum. I hope it works out in the best interest of your daughter.

PLEASE do not attempt suicide again or even consider that an option. You're a mother. If you kill yourself you're pretty much killing your child also. Put her first.

It will never be the same with the boyfriend. I don't know what he'll choose to end up doing. But get some help for your sake and your child's sake. And please do not get trashed anymore.

Best of luck to you. You can turn this around. Do it for YOU and YOUR child.

Old 07-12-2013, 12:58 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,882,911 times
I hardly ever take this stance, but you should have kept your mouth shut (in both cases), and then NEVER put yourself in a situation where something like that can occur again. When you love someone, you need to protect them, and in this case protect them from yourself.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 07-12-2013, 01:49 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,013,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackUncle View Post
No No, HELL NO, not everyone screws up, I don't believe that for a damn second. Saying everyone makes mistakes is like saying it's ok to make a mistake cause everyone makes them. I have never drank and never will, and I am 31. Yes I have been places and seen pretty women that I so called could have done the so called screw up, Should I have done it cause everyone screws up. HELL NO.
Its an online forum, you don't need to put words in my mouth so you can have a pretense for responding with your agenda.

I never said that screwing up or saying something is a mistake made it ok and only an child would think so but thank you for pointing out what everyone over the age of 4 knows. The fact is she screwed up. She knows her mistake. This is in no way an excuse its simply what has transpired and despite your holier than thou BS you have also screwed up and done something that pretty much sucked. Everyone has, most of us learn from it and all of us have to wake up having done it and move forward from there.

I would remind you that were you to crucify the nearest person who has screwed up royally the first nail would be driven into your own wrist. You can deny it if you want but I'll know your lying so I wouldn't bother. In the end all I can do is say I'm sorry, I will not be able to join you or anyone elses lynching party because I'm not perfect. Make of it what you will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships