Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 08:30 AM

219 posts, read 566,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
How gentleman of you to buy her flowers, wine and gifts

She has nothing to give you because she has two mouths to feed.

And her saying to stop buying her things means to keep buying her things.

OK, I don't see the difference in this cougar than a woman your age, so I don't think im missing out on anything.
huh?

Old 07-12-2013, 01:48 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGuy1 View Post
-No drama
-No texting
-No phone calls
-No buying her anything
-Great sex
-Great body
-Allows you to spend the night
-Great sex
-Opens her home to you, whenever you want to come over
-Great sex

Im hooking up w a 40 year old now, Im 24. She has two kids, 11, and 9. Works out every day, great body. Everything is too good to be true. I go over, we have sex, cuddle and watch TV, have sex again. No drama, no strings.
You're making this up. No one with kids still in the house would allow a young fwb to come and go as he pleases and spend the night regularly. (Why is being "allowed" to spend the night a big deal, anyway? Anyone your age who isn't living at home would do the same.)

I call fake post.

Old 07-12-2013, 01:53 PM

219 posts, read 566,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You're making this up. No one with kids still in the house would allow a young fwb to come and go as he pleases and spend the night regularly. (Why is being "allowed" to spend the night a big deal, anyway? Anyone your age who isn't living at home would do the same.)

I call fake post.
I've never met her kids. She alternates weeks with her ex as to who has custody of them.

Old 07-12-2013, 03:08 PM

3,533 posts, read 5,831,396 times
If you're not getting a cougar you are missing out, here is what most of the single older women in the Pacific Northwest look like..

** I REMOVED PHOTO, AS PEOPLE WERE OFFENDED **

CMON Guyzz.. Don't fight one another for a piece of the action!! You don't know what you are missing here with these hot, wild cougars!!

Between these and the women who look like they had too many years of partying and doping , I don't exactly think cougars are on my top agenda.

Last edited by RotseCherut; 07-12-2013 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: REMOVED PHOTO

Old 07-12-2013, 03:13 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotseCherut View Post
If you're not getting a cougar you are missing out, here is what most of the single older women in the Pacific Northwest look like..

CMON Guyzz.. Don't fight one another for a piece of the action!! You don't know what you are missing here with these hot, wild cougars!!

Between these and the women who look like they had too many years of partying and doping , I don't exactly think cougars are on my top agenda.
Interesting selection criteria you have. You have no idea what single oder women in the Pac NW look like. Some of the women you see around town who you take to be college students or 20-somethings are actually 40-somethings. Not to mention the 40-somethings who look their age, and still look hot. A lot of women that age in Seattle work out regularly and look great! For some reason, you prefer to fixate on the few who are obese, though. Odd, that.

Old 07-12-2013, 03:19 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:

Why do some men feel is it cool to mock and denigrate older women who actually look their age?

It just makes you look like an ignorant, small-minded jerk. Your parents must be so proud of you.

Do you have permission to post that photo? If not you have violated the TOS.

Old 07-12-2013, 03:20 PM

3,533 posts, read 5,831,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Interesting selection criteria you have. You have no idea what single oder women in the Pac NW look like. Some of the women you see around town who you take to be college students or 20-somethings are actually 40-somethings. Not to mention the 40-somethings who look their age, and still look hot. A lot of women that age in Seattle work out regularly and look great! For some reason, you prefer to fixate on the few who are obese, though. Odd, that.
Ruth, I don't live in Seattle. The women in Seattle are quite a bit more attractive than out in the SOuth Sound where I live. Yes, even the older women in Seattle are more attactive. Where I Live though, the area is plagued with an obesity epidemic and many women have a lot of baggage, abusive ex's, single parents, etc. I rarely see a woman here in the South Sound, outside of Tacoma, who are thin, most are a little overweight to extremely obese. The same can be said for most smaller towns, suburbs, rural areas throughout the Pacific Northwest. I know as I grew up in the Pacific NOrthwest most of my lfie.

Ok, that wasn't nice of me, I removed the photo.. My apologies.. It's a photo someone gave me.

Old 07-12-2013, 03:47 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,035,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Why do some men feel is it cool to mock and denigrate older women who actually look their age?

It just makes you look like an ignorant, small-minded jerk. Your parents must be so proud of you.

Do you have permission to post that photo? If not you have violated the TOS.
Probably the same reason older men get ripped apart on CD too, especially the heavy or not so attractive ones. works both ways

Old 07-12-2013, 03:48 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Probably the same reason older men get ripped apart on CD too, especially the heavy or not so attractive ones. works both ways
Example? Did a female poster post a picture off topic of an older man and start mocking it? Honestly, I only see men doing it to woman here.

Old 07-12-2013, 06:03 PM

48,532 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:

** I REMOVED PHOTO, AS PEOPLE WERE OFFENDED **

Heartbroken.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships