Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 04:00 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,730,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Lol, no cashier notices or remembers what the hell you buy.
Ya right lol. That is what we hope. I have had a few really funny moments during check outs. I was on vacation in another country in a store that was sort of like the equivalent to a Marshalls (ex the sell a little of everything). They had a pretty cool lingere section and the prices were really good. So a bought a few different things. When I went to check out the two teenage girls at the cash realized I did not speak the local language. I understood enough of what they were saying to understand the just of want was being said ex .. "One cashier asked the other one what the heck is this stuff for?" The other cashier quitely said to her, "It is for making love". I started to smirk and then I think she realized I understood what they were saying lol. So based on my experiences on either side of the cash registered they can and do often enough lol !

Old 06-16-2016, 04:41 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,857,480 times
My husband has. When we dated in high school he did. Never saw why men consider it such a big deal. Other men I dated seemed to have no issue with it, either.

Old 06-16-2016, 04:45 PM

6,885 posts, read 7,897,633 times
I would never be with a guy who wouldn't buy feminine supplies. Even my ex will buy stuff for our daughters and he's a complete tool!

Old 06-16-2016, 04:50 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,633,295 times
I don't understand why women are so un prepared for this monthly event. It's not like it's a surprise or anything. Why do you want to put your husband or boyfriend through this ordeal? You know what you usually buy. Why are you so unprepared? No excuses unless you are bed ridden....

Old 06-16-2016, 04:56 PM

1,103 posts, read 1,662,425 times
I have/had to buy them for both my daughters.
So why not. lol

Old 06-16-2016, 05:18 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,644,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
I don't understand why women are so un prepared for this monthly event. It's not like it's a surprise or anything. Why do you want to put your husband or boyfriend through this ordeal? You know what you usually buy. Why are you so unprepared? No excuses unless you are bed ridden....
Ordeal?

Holy cow, life must be very difficult for someone who considers buying a product at a grocery store to be an ordeal.

Old 06-16-2016, 05:51 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,238,153 times
Quote:
The same way people unexpectedly run out of any other toiletry or hygiene product. It happens. Sometimes a week early. While waiting in line at the library. True story.

Old 06-16-2016, 05:52 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,043,473 times
Quote:
I've run out of tampons. We've also run out of coffee before, but I never found it an affront to my partner's masculinity to him to put it on a grocery list.

Old 06-16-2016, 06:39 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,121,890 times
Quote:
ordeal?! lol. Geez, the poor thing... its shopping. They should also know to purchase chocolate.

Old 06-16-2016, 06:51 PM

48,537 posts, read 34,891,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
I've run out of tampons. We've also run out of coffee before, but I never found it an affront to my partner's masculinity to him to put it on a grocery list.
Yup.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships