Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 11:52 PM

19 posts, read 24,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
What? Can you explain? She "didn't waited" for what?
She already gave it in to someone else while I haven't yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2013, 11:53 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times
get a hooker and get it ober with. good luck

Old 07-17-2013, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
get a hooker and get it ober with. good luck
I want a virgin, not a hooker nor a girl's 4th or so on.

Old 07-17-2013, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkspur123 View Post
Why at age 21 is it so important to be with a virgin?
That's how old I am and I want my first time to be special.

Old 07-17-2013, 11:55 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillWaiting4her View Post
I want a virgin, not a hooker nor a girl's 4th or so on.
Why?

Old 07-17-2013, 11:56 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Did she admit to you that she has had sex with 3 other people? Your posts are very unclear.

Also, could there be some cultural differences you are struggling with?

Old 07-17-2013, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Why?
I'm a virgin myself and always hoped my first time would be that special moment, in which the both of us trade our v-cards. That's can only happen once.

Old 07-17-2013, 11:59 PM

1,450 posts, read 1,898,714 times
Quote:
She already gave it in to someone else while I haven't yet.
Well, if you weren't dating before, why does it matter?

But if it really bothers you that much that you can't move on from something that happened before you were together, the relationship probably won't work.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:00 AM

1,000 posts, read 2,352,377 times
...why do you have to find a virgin? Unless it's over religious beliefs or something legitimite, you have no reason to really worry about such a thing. If it's about ego or insecurities, then take a look in the mirror and punch yourself in the face; it's time to help yourself wake up to life in the 21st century.

As for her...yeah, if she outright lied to you, then you do indeed have a valid reason to break up with her. Note that I said "lied to you" and linked said phrase to being the valid reason to consider breaking up with her. If you want to break up with her over not being a virgin..well, that's idiotic.

I would be interested in figuring out why she lied to you. If you've been playing up the "will only date a virgin" card to her and drilling that into her mind, then you could be the cause of her motive to lie ito you. In this scenario, she would be afraid that you would ditch her if she didn't completely fit the whole virgin persona that you're harping over.

Not to be harsh...but there's a world of difference between a girl being a tramp and going behind your back with other guys, and a girl keeping quiet about past relationships because she wants to make something new work out...really there buddy, but maybe she lied because she wanted to keep you. If she's a good person and worth being with, then I don't think it's worth being bent out of shape over.

You need to give out more info in addition to possibly thinking about this some more yourself. But from one guy to another...PLEASE do not put the whole "virgin" thing on a pedestal. You'll miss out on some great people and just come off as being an idiot over it. It's terribly hypocritical for guys to cry about wanting a virgin when they're the reason that girls lose their virginity in the first place...just think about that for a second and let it sink in.

Last edited by TelecasterBlues; 07-18-2013 at 12:11 AM..

Old 07-18-2013, 12:01 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
I've been waiting for 21 years for that special girl, the one I would consider getting married in the near future, but with that new revelation it's like I wasted some time (2 months exactly).
You've waited 21 years?? How old are you?

And 2 months is nothing. Are you just afraid that you will not meet her expectations since she has some experience and you don't? Sounds almost as if you are looking for a reason to dump her so you don't have to go through with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships