U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Virgin woman vs non-virgin but only in serious relationships
I have to say I'll go for the virgin... she wins 31 41.33%
I'll go for the other one; she has a certain level of experience 29 38.67%
Other 15 20.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Old 10-14-2012, 10:51 PM
 
108 posts, read 145,780 times
Reputation: 65

Advertisements

Is a virgin woman really a man's universal dream if he's actually looking for something serious? How about a non-virgin woman with reasonable number (example: 4 bfs who were long-term relationships) that doesn't sleep around but had only relationships?

Now both present all the qualities you're seeking but the only difference is one is a virgin and hasn't done anything at all (not even making-out) and the other is a non-virgin who only done it in serious relationships?

Or will they chose the virgin over the other woman?
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-14-2012, 10:52 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn, NY
368 posts, read 464,315 times
Reputation: 407
I prefer more experienced women.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2012, 10:55 PM
 
Location: Albuquerque, NM
13,295 posts, read 12,345,518 times
Reputation: 6622
I'd go for the one that I liked more

Deciding whom to date based on how many sex partners they've had seems like a poor way to go about it
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2012, 10:55 PM
 
Location: H-Tine, Texas
6,742 posts, read 3,870,112 times
Reputation: 8522
Lol......
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2012, 10:57 PM
 
Location: SWUS
5,414 posts, read 7,628,292 times
Reputation: 5781
Don't really care either way. Virgins can be taught, non-virgins' skills can be expanded upon.

I am a man, for what it's worth.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2012, 10:57 PM
 
108 posts, read 145,780 times
Reputation: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
I'd go for the one that I liked more

Deciding whom to date based on how many sex partners they've had seems like a poor way to go about it
What if you like them both equally and they're great in looks and personally to the point that you don't know which one to go for?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2012, 10:59 PM
 
Location: Albuquerque, NM
13,295 posts, read 12,345,518 times
Reputation: 6622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxton9 View Post
What if you like them both equally and they're great in looks and personally to the point that you don't know which one to go for?
Go for 'em both until I figured it out
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2012, 11:04 PM
 
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
688 posts, read 733,774 times
Reputation: 750
It really doesn't matter at all. The last thing I'm looking for when looking for a potential mate is if she's a virgin or not.

Maybe it matters to Muslims..
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2012, 11:16 PM
 
Location: New Jersey
8,738 posts, read 9,583,278 times
Reputation: 7507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxton9 View Post
Is a virgin woman really a man's universal dream if he's actually looking for something serious? How about a non-virgin woman with reasonable number (example: 4 bfs who were long-term relationships) that doesn't sleep around but had only relationships?

Now both present all the qualities you're seeking but the only difference is one is a virgin and hasn't done anything at all (not even making-out) and the other is a non-virgin who only done it in serious relationships?

Or will they chose the virgin over the other woman?

As usual the 'magical men of the internet' are A-okay with this -- the ones IRL, different story.

Key words you said 'looking for something serious,' if that's the case no, they do not want virgins. If she is willing to give her virginity to them, no strings attached they are all for it. Now ask me how I know this.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-15-2012, 05:14 AM
 
16,487 posts, read 20,337,485 times
Reputation: 16136
Well I am female but I would like to say what I would want in a man that way. I wold not want a virgin, but I would like a man that did not have a lot of partners in his life, like under 5 or 7, if that is possible.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top