Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Virgin woman vs non-virgin but only in serious relationships
I have to say I'll go for the virgin... she wins 35 41.67%
I'll go for the other one; she has a certain level of experience 31 36.90%
Other 18 21.43%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 07:54 PM

333 posts, read 310,724 times

Advertisements

Virgin = No disease. That's the one I pick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2013, 07:58 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,162,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seveneleven View Post
virgin = no disease. That's the one i pick.
ಠ_ಠ

Old 03-05-2013, 12:37 PM

947 posts, read 1,187,682 times
Most likely, I'd rather have the non-virgin.

Old 03-05-2013, 12:38 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,465,558 times
i dont mind her chastity status, its her lawyer that i am concerned about.

Old 03-06-2013, 01:30 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,429,271 times
What I ever "wanted" was someone I could see myself sharing my life with - that I connect with - that I can trust - and that I was attracted to physically and mentally.

Her previous sexual exploits (or none at all) are entirely irrelevant to me. I am aware some men do obsess over getting a virgin but I personally can not imagine ever being one of them - nor can I think of any good reason to be.

Old 03-06-2013, 10:01 AM

864 posts, read 1,455,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
There are virgin women out there. It is getting rarer and rarer. But they are out there.
Yes, there are. I made that decision for myself a long time ago. It is quite rare to come across a 20-something guy that I'm attracted to on all the important levels who is though; I've given up hope of that, lol.

Old 03-06-2013, 12:09 PM

1,340 posts, read 1,629,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
As usual the 'magical men of the internet' are A-okay with this -- the ones IRL, different story.

Key words you said 'looking for something serious,' if that's the case no, they do not want virgins. If she is willing to give her virginity to them, no strings attached they are all for it. Now ask me how I know this.
I am a man. I would prefer a virgin for any serious relationship. Not because I'm a virgin (which I am). But because any common sense tells you that taking virgin for a serious relationship is better.
It depends on years though, but let's not fool around. Media is lying you big time and they managed to convince generations of new-born idiots (especially the ones in broken families) that number of sex partners does'nt matter.
Then they claim it's the woman's education, woman's looks, woman's this and that which a man should pay attention to. All things but just not to use common sense.

If I'd have to make a bet, I'd say that a woman in her 20s, especially mid 20s, who is a virgin, is much more suitable marriage material, given that she isn't virgin because of some "special problem" that she has, than a woman who's "experienced". Why they'll never do such study is rather because you have an ideology that promotes people to go against their common sense. But let me tell you this - I do have a certain count of folks in my head and I do look at woman's age. Having 2 sex partners before me when woman is 19-20 years old is enough to be a big no for a serious relationship. She puts up sex to anyone she dates with.
Having someone in her late 20s, such as 28 years old, who happens to have 1-2 sex partners can be given a pass. I'm not talking about women who are e.g. 38 y/o because, to tell you honestly, I'd not start serious relationships with them at all.
In fact, any woman who has 5 or more sex partners, regardless of her age, is NOT someone I'd ever bring home. No matter how pretty she is.That's not a woman any sane guy would marry.

Last edited by nald; 03-06-2013 at 12:30 PM..

Old 04-13-2015, 02:48 AM

2,401 posts, read 3,258,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nald View Post
Having 2 sex partners before me when woman is 19-20 years old is enough to be a big no for a serious relationship. She puts up sex to anyone she dates with.
Having someone in her late 20s, such as 28 years old, who happens to have 1-2 sex partners can be given a pass. I'm not talking about women who are e.g. 38 y/o because, to tell you honestly, I'd not start serious relationships with them at all.
In fact, any woman who has 5 or more sex partners, regardless of her age, is NOT someone I'd ever bring home. No matter how pretty she is.That's not a woman any sane guy would marry.
You'd significantly reduce your dating pool by following these criteria ...

Old 04-13-2015, 03:59 AM

15,072 posts, read 10,115,870 times
It really does not matter... From my perspective, maturity and experience come hand in hand.... Along with attitude towards their sexuality. Do they accept it as an important part of their relationships? Or do they disrespect it as a tool of influence?

I find this topic a bit lopsided... many men want a virgin or a women with few partners. Yet they themselves would not fit their own criteria. It makes me wonder... is that a reflection of a deeper inner issue.

Old 04-13-2015, 05:28 AM

833 posts, read 658,379 times
A vitgin any day. From all the diseases perspective if nothing else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships