Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 05:39 AM

3 posts, read 4,770 times

Advertisements

When I met my wife 5 ago, her boyfriend at the time in jail for a serious tax fraud violation that landed him 11 years in jail. He was already in for 8 months when I met her, but obviously she was losing interest in him. We went on a few dates, then went exclusive and then got serious ..

But once we were serious, the guy called her asking why he hadn't heard from her in awhile. She broke the news to him that she was seeing me. After she hung up, she gave me the most amazing BJ - and maybe not because her technique was better that night .. I simply noticed I was 100x more aroused thinking about this poor guy in some jail cell, powerless do do anything to keep this amazing woman away from me. And she is amazing in all ways. She's incredibly sexually attractive and she's a blast to be with on dates, or just casually hanging out. After that, the guy wrote countless letters and left tons of messages on her answering machine crying and begging her to not leave him. Whenever my gf and I had sex, I got extra pleasure thinking about how this guy is suffering horrific heartbreak combined with sexual frustration, and the one woman he had before he went is all mine, satifying me to no end.

We eventually got married, had kids and moved overseas, I don't know if the guy is out now or not. But occasionally I still think about this poor schleb and the years he lost and above all, the woman he lost.I know this is horrendous for me to take pleasure in this. I almost feel like I must be a sadist or a psychopath to think this way, but for whatever reason .. I do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2013, 05:54 AM

220 posts, read 364,004 times
I don't think you're a sadist or psychopath. Just a regular guy who is proud of what he has. Maybe its a small ego boost for you, but its not a big deal. Question though: would you be equally jealous if her ex say, was more successful than you? And dating Kate Upton? Just as his bad luck is making you feel better, would his good luck be making you feel worse? Hopefully not.

Grats on the amazing bj by the way. Sounds like youve got a keeper.

Old 07-22-2013, 05:58 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times
you've got some issues, yo.

hopefully, you don't get incarcerated and end up like your woman's ex

Old 07-22-2013, 06:02 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,215,268 times
Not buying it.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:06 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,661,345 times
I like guys who are possessive.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazedandAmused View Post
I don't think you're a sadist or psychopath. Just a regular guy who is proud of what he has. Maybe its a small ego boost for you, but its not a big deal. Question though: would you be equally jealous if her ex say, was more successful than you? And dating Kate Upton? Just as his bad luck is making you feel better, would his good luck be making you feel worse? Hopefully not.

Grats on the amazing bj by the way. Sounds like youve got a keeper.

No, it wouldn't bother me at all. I don't even know the guy. But I wouldn't get the same .. pleasure as I'm getting now.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:23 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
You had better realize that this woman was sharing in the booty when her boyfriend was committing tax fraud..You had better be prepared for the day YOU run out of disposable cash..as for your sexual arousal thinking about another man helpless in jail...you seem to have some sort of dysfunction going on..

Old 07-22-2013, 06:28 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,199,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I like guys who are possessive.
"I said she's a Tiger, she belongs to me." - Tony Montana, Scarface.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
You had better realize that this woman was sharing in the booty when her boyfriend was committing tax fraud..You had better be prepared for the day YOU run out of disposable cash..as for your sexual arousal thinking about another man helpless in jail...you seem to have some sort of dysfunction going on..

He actually didn't have that much booty and it was a bit more complex that plain old tax issues. In any case he was a dumbass who failed to understand the risk/reward ratio of his crime, not that I believe any amount of money is worth spending jail time for - espacially if you lose a girl like my wife. You might be right about the dysfunction. And oddly enough, I never got off on that thought in the past. But now, I love hearing stories about guys who lose their girlfriends and their wives while their incarcerated. Why? I have no idea.

Oh and no, I make good money now, but she married me when I really was making a mediocre living.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:55 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,199,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotAnyGrapes View Post
He actually didn't have that much booty and it was a bit more complex that plain old tax issues. In any case he was a dumbass who failed to understand the risk/reward ratio of his crime, not that I believe any amount of money is worth spending jail time for - espacially if you lose a girl like my wife. You might be right about the dysfunction. And oddly enough, I never got off on that thought in the past. But now, I love hearing stories about guys who lose their girlfriends and their wives while their incarcerated. Why? I have no idea.

Oh and no, I make good money now, but she married me when I really was making a mediocre living.
You just seem to like that justice prevailed and the price that he paid by losing his woman now yours.

Hope that your marriage stands the test of time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships