Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 06:24 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,021,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraciousVox View Post
Correct! And that is why you should post clear, full body shots so that the men who DO like that body type can find you. There is someone for everyone so why hide who you are?
The gals with the big bust have given a fine example for this - why should we post pics if we're going to get an onslaught of inappropriate messages? Could those of you grown up enough to keep the inappropriateness to yourselves let the rest of the male population know how to be respectful?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2013, 06:33 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
Women at dating sites have only pictures of head or they have photos of body in such way that you can’t figure out how she is build. But we should read signs. As I’m concerned women can have mustaches but if she is good build I like her. But I can’t comprehend this entire planet. Here is tons of abstract topics but no one women have picture of her body, same like at dating sites. What hell is this all about?
Generally women like that are primarily fat in terms of obese, or have a body type similar to the Michelin man. I came across fat women on the internet looking for guys who are muscular or slim.

Old 07-24-2013, 06:37 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Generally women like that are primarily fat in terms of obese, or have a body type similar to the Michelin man. I came across fat women on the internet looking for guys who are muscular or slim.
I have a large chest but I'm not a large person. Some people have an hourglass shape. I've never been fat or obese - but I've always been well endowed.

Old 07-24-2013, 06:38 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Yeah... I've lost some weight lately and before I permanently deleted my last dating profile I had a few full body pictures up and about 90% of the messages I received were in the vein of 'nice t*ts'.

I completely understand some women not wanting to post full body pics.

And for every fat woman wanting a muscular/slim man there are probably 5 overweight/fat men who describe themselves as 'athletic' demanding a playboy bunny so that goes for both genders.

Old 07-24-2013, 07:42 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
Man you didn't figure it? Some of women that talk worst BS about me here mail me private to fly to my city to go on date with me. They are desperate.
Could be true my fat arse gets dates. I have a blind date this sat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
usually i envision something reasonable, and it ends up much, much worse.
Pessimistic eh?

Old 07-24-2013, 08:02 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I noticed most men that bash women don't have a pic in their profile. Or they aren't all that themselves.
I've know a LOT of men that think they are well built or slim, except they have a beer belly. I guess they forget about that little tidbit. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Head shot not only signifies that she is probably chubby or fat, but it also signifies that she is very insecure which is a massive turnoff.
I don't agree with that. I had a pic up on here to show off the new bunny we just got. It did not include my face since I posted it in a thread but you could see my torso. I got comments about my boobs, not the bunny...LOL

If I were on a dating site I would prefer not to have comments about my boobs.

Old 07-24-2013, 08:37 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,841,954 times
I'm the opposite. I ususally show my body,but sort of obscure my face.
I have actually seen more of that then the face shots.
Lots of women just turn around and stick out there butts or show their body from the knees up.

Old 07-24-2013, 09:42 PM

342 posts, read 438,150 times
Well, yesterday I completed my profile on one dating website. Included not only picture of my head but a full body too lol... They approved pictures, everything was ok. Today I made my mind what service (how many months) I want to buy. Went on their website and see that my profile has been blocked!.. I have no idea why and what is going on. They sent me "account termination" notice without telling anything. I am confused. This was my first ever attempt to use a dating site. In less then 24 hours I received more than 100 e-mails/interests from men.....What to do now?

Last edited by aquamarin; 07-24-2013 at 10:31 PM..

Old 07-25-2013, 04:35 AM

896 posts, read 1,177,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_fly_12 View Post
The gals with the big bust have given a fine example for this - why should we post pics if we're going to get an onslaught of inappropriate messages? Could those of you grown up enough to keep the inappropriateness to yourselves let the rest of the male population know how to be respectful?
I am a C cup so of course my breasts don't stand out in photos, yet I too get an onslaught of inappropriate messages. Almost all women do. That's the nature of online dating using free sites, it's easy for perverts & douchbags to say whatever they like.

Sorry that is an excuse.

Old 07-25-2013, 03:34 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,958,405 times
I see how it would suck to land a woman with a pretty face & she turns up & is knock kneed, pigeon footed & built like Sponge Bob!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships