Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 09:21 AM

31,088 posts, read 22,107,744 times

Advertisements

As a male, I haven't got there a few times and it was still pretty darn good. So, I can identify a little with the number that can get there occasionally. Many times it's about the trip and not about getting to the destination. Never met someone who couldn't get there from one means or another. I'm sure there are plenty out there but I haven't seen them in my world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2013, 09:23 AM

220 posts, read 364,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
As a male, I haven't got there a few times and it was still pretty darn good. So, I can identify a little with the number that can get there occasinally. Many times it's about the trip and not about getting to the destination. Never met someone who couldn't get there from one means or another. I'm sure there are plenty out there but I haven't seen them in my world.

Yeah Ive been there a few times too. Ironically the female became nervous and obsessed as to why I wasnt cumming. I didn't have an explanation. I was having a great time, it felt great, I had a strong erection, but no climax. I was befuddled by it as well but I was still satisfied. As long as she is satisfied, thats usually enough for me.

Old 07-23-2013, 09:24 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,181,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DazedandAmused View Post
I doubt you're mediocre. Either you're trying to be humble or you're just too critical of yourself.

Congratulations though. Many people have dreams of being professional performers and never make it. You have to be something special to make it, and then keep a career.

I miss my job in Los Angeles (Actually it was Costa Mesa, but close enough). I was a talent director for an agency which primarily signed models but we managed other talents including singers, dancers, and actors as well.
No - I'm not a great dancer. I'm an excellent singer. I play the opera cat when I do Cats. I'm not one of the main dancers.

As for the topic at hand - I've never had an issue with not orgasming in any relationship I've been in. If I did - I wouldn't be satisfied.

Old 07-23-2013, 09:25 AM

177 posts, read 365,581 times
To get back to the OP, yes it is possible to be sexually satisfied. I have great difficulty achieving orgasm but still enjoy sex very much and do not feel frustrated.

My analogy is that if you order an ice cream sundae and they forget to put the cherry on top but everything else is on it, it's still a damn good sundae!

Old 07-23-2013, 09:26 AM

220 posts, read 364,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redallen View Post
To get back to the OP, yes it is possible to be sexually satisfied. I have great difficulty achieving orgasm but still enjoy sex very much and do not feel frustrated.

My analogy is that if you order an ice cream sundae and they forget to put the cherry on top but everything else is on it, it's still a damn good sundae!

Winner!

Old 07-23-2013, 09:48 AM

753 posts, read 1,483,133 times
No.

Now it doesn't have to be during intercourse. He could use if his hands to "finish her off" and that would be fine.

Old 07-23-2013, 10:13 AM

706 posts, read 1,205,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plmokn View Post
I can't see the answer being "yes" if this question was asked as applied for men. Men have to climax or it isn't really that good.

What about women? Can they enjoy regular sex without ever (like not even once a year) climaxing?
No, same applies for both men and women. Why do you think relationships don't last? Men are more likely to speak up to help a woman along so he can get there. However, women are not as forth coming. One due to shyness and its not what a "good girl" does, two fear of bruising the "tender male ego." For the record, the guys that say they'd love direction from a woman on how to pleasure them is mostly unbelievable. women most likely have experienced the pouty 8 year old little boy attitude of " don't tell me what to do, I know what I'm doing" BS when trying to give directions on how to pleasure her the best.

Read a book and look up Jason Julius and save yourself and partner the drama.
Orgasm Arts - Female Orgasm Blueprint

Old 07-23-2013, 10:24 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,476,314 times
About 10% of women are unable to ever reach orgasm (primary anorgasmia), yet many are in satisfying relationships and enjoy sex for intimacy.

Anorgasmia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Female Orgasms: Myths and Facts

Old 07-23-2013, 10:33 AM

142 posts, read 505,965 times
Used externally, vibrating bullet or egg = guaranteed orgasm . . . .

Enter "vibrating egg" on Amazon. They are absolutely amazing.

Old 07-23-2013, 10:45 AM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times
Fortunately, of my many complains in life about life, this isn't something I've ever had a problem with. Even with a less than stellar performance partner. My ex had a problem for awhile due to health issues and the meds that he took to treat them, that was no fun and I'd rather give up sex forever than go through that drama again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships